What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cox Plate

chili pepper

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Guys I am not big in the punting world, but any roughies apart from the obvious Miss Finland/Efficient/Zipping?

Divine Madonna is the best roughie. Super horse but distance query.

I think Miss Finland will win. She is clearly the best horse in Australia and if she's 100% and gets even luck she cant be beat.

El segundo toughest to beat and loves the track distance. Last run was a concern though

haradasun is going great but distance query for me in this classy field

Williams pair should be flying home but just too short in this field. Would have quinella'd the Caufield Cup easily if they had run. Poor move Lloyd

Not sold on Devils Moon - won on ridiculous track and I doubt she cn beat those horses again - let alone Miss Finland

Moffo said:
i like your thinking mate!

anyone who is on el seg is on drugs, real hard ones!

lol@ Moffo

You should have said "Anyone who is on el seguno will be able to afford drugs, real hard ones!"

I will be watching very very closely your Melbourne cup comments

Ching ching..:)

Cletus

First Grade
Dissapointing effort from Miss Finland, softest run ever and it never looked like a winner. Might do better in the Melbourne Cup but the odds will be blowing.

crouching_tiger

Juniors
Cletus said:
Dissapointing effort from Miss Finland, softest run ever and it never looked like a winner. Might do better in the Melbourne Cup but the odds will be blowing.

That's the whole idea of deliberately not running a place position. ;-)

Macca_

Coach
MF needed to win last year when she had 9kg's less for mine...

Only heard the race on the phone. Was at a circus :lol:

Wasn't happy to hear Haradasun lead.

Foz

Bench
I backed Miss Finland and she had every chance.Not good enough.
Due to my love of Luke Nolen I took El Seg with Rodd's horse in the double.
Gee that boy can ride.(Nolen)
Rodds horse was 25/1 in my paper yesterday and the rotten thing only paid $7.
$43 double was pretty lousy in my book.
Barely broke even.
By the way they gave Nolen an 11 meeting suspension for that ride.(means he'll miss the Melbourne Cup-back that night).
What a joke for a gem of a ride.
He cleaned up Wonderful World in the straight but it made no difference to either horse.
Luke normally rides Wonderful World too.

Ice777

Bench
Moffo said:
i like your thinking mate!

anyone who is on el seg is on drugs, real hard ones!

The Moffo curse strikes yet again. You want some of my drugs Moffo? I brought them off the winnings of big E's win yesterday :lol:

juggalo_strit said:
Get on Divine Madonna!
$14, great value! These muppets advising it won't get the distance are lunatics!
The runs will start at the 800m as usual and it will track one of the favourites into the race and come around em at the turn and in a dazzling display win by 2 lengths!

You my friend are a lunatic

Latest posts