What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Bellamy to the Dragons

Loudstrat

Coach
566244.jpg

Sharkis fans opposite would see this:
target-1357154547_600.jpg

28 pages of worthless garble

So you have finally started your memoirs I see.

Fire

First Grade
Rumour has it there is a press conference tomorrow and Bellamy will announce he is staying.

Journos are talking about it on Twitter or something.

Just a rumour, I've got no sources sorry.

Diesel

Referee
If that's the case (and I'm not surprised) does that mean Price will be given 8 or do rounds to prove himself?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
If that's the case (and I'm not surprised) does that mean Price will be given 8 or do rounds to prove himself?

Thats all he should be given.

We should go for D Anderson, but we'll probably end up with Kearney or McLennan. Maybe Langmack or Tugger Coleman if we're lucky.

Last edited:

Hoggy

Bench
I wouldn't have thought the Storm would be promoting the hashtag of #bellamydecision if it weren't in the positive.

Canard

Immortal
Interesting that the club all but confirmed that certain players did have out clauses.

This was widely rumoured but never established as fact.

@MarTiger

Juniors
As a rugby league fan first, I absolutely love that Bellamy is remaining in Melbourne. I like the idea of Bellyache being a one team Head Coach. Congrats Melbourne fans, the game's most astute coach (in my opinion only) is yours.

Hutty1986

Immortal
About time it all got sorted out, pretty embarrassing that it took this long really. Let's get on with the footy