What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Frawley a Raider.

legend

Coach
Not yet anyway but I have it on very good authority he will be a Raider in 2005 and beyond and will sign a contract after the weekend.

You heard it here first.

Great signing if we get him.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
The Courier Mail said as much yesterday.

Would be a great signing, and plug the gap from Monoghan nicely.

Fingers crossed!

Edwahu

Bench
I havent seen him play much. Reckon he will be used in the centers or on the wing?

legend

Coach
Great signing. Would he play at centre or wing? It would be a pretty impressive backline with ample amounts of size and speed.

Schif
Frawley
Mogg
Graham
Robbo/Smith
Macca
Carney

There certainly is a lot of points in that backline. We just need the depth up front to lay the platform. Rhino will have to step up big time next year.

Edwahu

Bench
I think Gaff will be around for a while yet and Mogg has a nice combination with Graham, so I would go Schif, Gaff, Frawley, Mogg, Graham, J.Smith, Macca with Carney on the bench.

legend

Coach
I like Smith at lock. Macca is getting his game together now that Drew is gone and Carney should be the half IMO.

We lack one enforcer prop and I'm still not convinced Ben Cross is the man for the job. Weyman and Rhino will start but the rest of our forwards are undersized IMO.

Hodgo, Hindy, Rothery, Martin, Croker, Miller, Kahler etc are all good players but on the smallish side and we need a couple of big boppers to give us a intimidating presence on the field.

legend

Coach
So then it would go:

Schif
Smith/Robbo
Frawley
Mogg
Graham
Gafa
Macca

ALthough I would start with Carney, I feel Elliott will go with this backline and use Carney off the bench.

Can't see a place for Boogs in that side unfortunately as Gafa can switch into the outside backs at any time to cover the introduction of Carney.

legend

Coach
I forgot the /sarcasm or an emoticon to give the sentence the exclamation mark it required. ;-)

raidersman

Juniors
how old is craig frawley? Is he the dude that ran the field when drewwy tried to put up a cross field bomb, but instead he kicked it to frawley and he ran the field n scored?? :lol: If its him, hes got a good goose step too :lol:

legend

Coach
He scored three against us at Bruce earlier in the year.

Does anything more need to be said? :D

He is big. He is fast. He will be a double digit try scorer next year along with Phil and Mogg.

thuganomics

Coach
Dont get to carried away Radiers fans, its not a done deal, dont get carried away until it is a done deal.

Great Signing if he does sign though.

Latest posts