What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Gower

Gaz_E

Juniors
Stifmeister said:
James Roby - tipped for GB this year.

James Graham - tipped for GB this year

Ian Hardman

Paul Wellens - GB international

Kieron Cunningham - Worlds best hooker

Have only made a meaningful contribution to first team affairs. Roby is good, Graham is ok, but not a patch on the recently departed Edmondson. Hardman has only played on the wing (iirc) outside either Talau/Lyon, which you'd be hard pressed to look a poor player with those as your centre's over here.

The main point being is the lack of a really good half backs/stand-off's over here coming through the ranks. The last good one Saints produced they sold to Warrington in the form of Lee Briers. All the others they have bought ie Long (wigan academy) Goulding (wigan via leeds, widnes), Sculthorpe (warrington academy). The best academy over here is the Leeds one and has been for quite a while.

*Sandy*

First Grade
And getting back to Craig Gower...

Saw a piccy of both him and Amanda in todays Telegraph. They are tyeing the knot at Whale Beach at the exclusive Jonahs Restaurant. Apparently even the guests didnt even know where they heading until a week or so ago ... lol! And it is reported they will be selling their pics exclusively to New Idea ( i think) ... so keep your eyes peeled girls and let us know.

Fibroman

First Grade
Good on 'em. Fibro wishes the pig and Amanda the best of luck.

Although.........I am perplexed as to why they would want to go to Whale Beach when they could have booked out the auditorium at the Penrith Razzle?

Daza_06

Juniors
i heard that there wasnt 1 currnet Penrith player at the wedding i think he will be leaving the NRL at the end of this season. Penrith better go hard for Prince

Stifmeister said:
James Roby - tipped for GB this year.

James Graham - tipped for GB this year

Ian Hardman

Paul Wellens - GB international

Kieron Cunningham - Worlds best hooker

Paul Clough - England academy captain

Dean Mcgilvray - England academy

Ste Tyrer - England academy

Matty Smith - England academy

Seen Weed - England academy

Chris Frodsham - England acdademy

That's our local players in our first team squad this season, don't forget we dont have massive service areas to choose from.

Parramatta etc... have the whole of the Sydney region to look for talent.

Just out of interest! how many local youngsters do you have in your first team squad this season ?

Local i mean from the Parramatta area, not the whole of Sydney.

That is one funny post. That blind optimism the Poms have become famous for.....its just a laught a minute!

:lol: