What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Stapleton

daslacker

Juniors
I just heard on 2gb that he was coming to the tigers too and also chasing matt jobson(like magpiemax quoted).

We needed props and we are getting them.I haven't seen as much of them to say wether there good or not

thanks for the info anyway bunnies

TIGERPies

Juniors
on 2 gb someone called up claiming to be a relative of one of craigs relatives saying it was a done deal, and would be returning to the tigers

tiger78

Juniors
MIDDLE NAME ANTHONY
DATE OF BIRTH 31/8/78
WEIGHT 106
HEIGHT 186
PREVIOUS CLUBS ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA
JUNIOR CLUB PENSHURST RSL
POSITION PROP
REPRESENTATIVE TEAMS NSW RESIDENTS 2002, 2003
AGE YOU PLAYED FIRST GAME 20
WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BEST MOMENT IN RUGBY LEAGUE? IST DIVISION PREMIERS IN 2001 AND MY FIRST GRADE DEBUT
WHO WAS YOUR FAVOURITE PLAYER WHEN YOU WERE GROWING UP? BRAD CLYDE
WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT PLAYING FOR THE PARRAMATTA EELS? THE PLAYERS
WHY CAN PARRAMATTA WIN THE 2004 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP? BECAUSE OF THE ATTITUDE OF THE PLAYERS AND COACHING STAFF
WHO HAS HAD THE GREATEST INFLUENCE ON YOUR CAREER? PETER O SULLIVAN
WHAT IS THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU RECEIVED FROM YOUR PARENTS? DO YOUR BEST, NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING
COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE…A GOOD MATE IS…….. SOMEONE WHO STANDS BY YOU
WHAT’S THE ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD DO BUT CAN’T? BE A PROFESSIONAL GOLFER
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE MEAL? SEAFOOD
COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE…THE BEST HOLIDAY I HAVE BEEN ON WAS….. TO THE GOLD COAST
WHAT IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE? LOSING MY FAMILY
COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE…I WOULD NEVER GO TO A GAME WITHOUT….. MY BOOTS

jirskyr

Juniors
Its a bit weird that only 1 of last week's first 6 HAS NOT played for Parramatta - Elford.

But the comp is full of good Parra rejects, just ask Canberra.

Famous1

Juniors
jirskyr said:
Its a bit weird that only 1 of last week's first 6 HAS NOT played for Parramatta - Elford.

But the comp is full of good Parra rejects, just ask Canberra.
Elford is a parramatta junior, signed and headed to penrith :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah i also heard the call about Stapleton yesterday, it sounded pretty genuine too which was good. He'll be a good signing, one of the Eels better players this season so i hear.

yappy

Bench
i dunno about this one... who is he going to keep out of the team ?
Maybe no one. Maybe he'll just put enough pressure on the incumbents to keep em on their toes. I'll give Sheens a rare wrap. In re-signing Lima and picking up Meredith and Stapleton he at least now has a few front row options. If one of the young cousins develops into a beast then you'll be a much more formidable outfit.