What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Wing ???

OVP

Coach
Eye of the Tiger said:
i have heard rumors that Craig wing will be given a release by the roosters..

Can any one conformin this

Yep mate your "scoop" is spot on. Never mind that the Roosters have just re-signed him for 3 more years. It never happened and your mate is the scoop of the year :lol:

my guess is that the "rumour" comes from our new feeder club
The south sydney roosters seeing as though Wingy should just about complete a full rooster team.

LeagueisNo1

Juniors
Eye of the Tiger said:

I cannot see that happening. Wing is the second best hooker in the game and one of the first picked for Australia and NSW.

pyro

Juniors
1) Wingy won't be given a release by the Sydney Roosters because he is a NSW and Australian rep player and one of our key attacking weapons.
2) Wingy resigned for 3 years.
3) Wingy has said numerous times that he is happy with the Roosters and enjoying playing for the club. Which implies he has no intentions of leaving the club.

Raider_69

Post Whore
isnt he a souths junior thou?
i dont think he would leave but if he did they would probably be the only team he go with.

For the record the rumor is utter rubbish, the chooks arnt that stupid

tigpie cam

Juniors
roosterspremiers2002 said:
The south sydney roosters seeing as though Wingy should just about complete a full rooster team.
roostersnotpremiers2004

are you forgeting where you got wingy from??

dont worry ,you can just buy benji marshall in 2007 after signing sonny bill next year!

turd

m0j0

Bench
tigpie cam said:
roostersnotpremiers2004

dont worry ,you can just buy benji marshall in 2007 after signing sonny bill next year!

turd

Yeah, nice examples there. Benji's a Kiwi who was playing in Queensland and Sonny Bill is a Kiwi junior. Heaven forbid we should sign a player that was originally poached by the Tigers or Bulldogs.
I wouldn't mind Sonny, but you can keep Benji - he's got nothing.

pyro

Juniors
m0j0 said:
Yeah, nice examples there. Benji's a Kiwi who was playing in Queensland and Sonny Bill is a Kiwi junior. Heaven forbid we should sign a player that was originally poached by the Tigers or Bulldogs.

Bravo. Couldn't have said it better myself.

m0j0 said:
I wouldn't mind Sonny, but you can keep Benji - he's got nothing.

Damn straight.
It'd be a nice line-up with Moz hitting it up for 20 minutes then bringing Sonny of the bench.
Benji's got nothing as m0j0 so brilliantly stated.

The benchie wont be going anywhere...hell have a little run around in rep teams until Danny Buderus needs a breather from all the work he does.Good for your team though...quick and can dominate....hell stay.
lovely banner Mojo...it means that you won...um...um...something?

tigpie cam said:
roostersnotpremiers2004

turd

if we have a couple of dollars left for benji we will take him off your hands, but please dont give todd payten back

tigpie

how could we ever forget where Craig Wing came from and where he would rather stay, you see we acquired him when souths were kicked out therefore he was not poached and his contract stated he "could" return to souths when and if tey were re-instated and he chose to stay.

We cant afford Benji's entry in all the karaoke comps he enters.

tigpie cam

Juniors
tigpie

how could we ever forget where Craig Wing came from and where he would rather stay, you see we acquired him when souths were kicked out therefore he was not poached and his contract stated he "could" return to souths when and if tey were re-instated and he chose to stay.
hmmm,still forgeting where he came from arent we?

We cant afford Benji's entry in all the karaoke comps he enters.
dude,you are on fire!!

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
LeagueisNo1 said:
Eye of the Tiger said:

I cannot see that happening. Wing is the second best hooker in the game and one of the first picked for Australia and NSW.

Pridis has wing covered.

Latest posts