What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Poiner

Coach
dam we lost and looks like we got flogged and rieck did his hammy hope its not serious. I only herd the game on radio and did we play that bad because it looked like we didnt. F#@$ we got flogged 42-12 :cry: :cry:

i wonder what sharks team will turn up next week

warren

Juniors
we didnt play that badly.

a few stupid mistakes that cost us the game

we should be right for next week i reckon

Nullajet

Juniors
We didn't play well, but I think the dragons showed they are the real deal this season.....

was very impressed with the bodies in motion on every possession and the offloads, not to mention their strong, patient defence.

Sharks weren't impresssive by any means bu t, more a case of a good dragons performance, i think.......and I know we all hate to praise the dragons....but they are earning it

i stilll think bailey needs to be in the forwards..even though i reckon he is trying ahrd out there

and did i hear the PL score correctly?? a flogging.....and with the amount of first graders in that side....that is not a promising sign

b_shark

Juniors
I thought there were flashes of good stuff from the sharks but the defence looked pretty bad - Hornby and Gasnier rang rings around them - hate losing to the Queens - gunna cop crap at work all week :evil:

warren

Juniors
bickerstaff deserves some credit for his efforts tonight some good tackles and a tireless effort.

and shite how windy was it.

chili pepper

Bench
We weren't that bad. Score flattered the Dragons greatly. They were great for the first 25 min and made us look average but then we shat on them for the last 15min of first half and we unlucky not to score 1 or 2 more tries.

early 2nd half Blacklock intercept was against the run of play when we were on top. Unfortunately, while dominating the dragons for 30min they were more consistent over the 80 and desrved to win. 30 point margin was an injustist served by a terribly one-eyed performance by some dragons supporter with a whistle.

I thought we looked like a very good team in the making who were outplayed by an excellent team who may well challenge for the title this year.

However if we can perform for 80min in the manner that we showed late in the 1st half and early in the 2nd half then we will be a genuine top 8 team.

Nullajet said:
and did i hear the PL score correctly?? a flogging.....and with the amount of first graders in that side....that is not a promising sign

Yes, you did. The first half was just pathetic. No go-forward and abysmal effort. The second half was an improvement but the game was gone by then. It just served to prove what wa rabble we were in the first half - lazy, careless and ineffective in the first half. The game really was there for us had we shown some interest, :evil:

warren

Juniors
i am not blaming the ref for our loss but gee there were som blatant offsides and he completley missed it, not even the touchies picked it up.

chili pepper

Bench
warren said:
i am not blaming the ref for our loss but gee there were som blatant offsides and he completley missed it, not even the touchies picked it up.

As well as blatant forward passess and strips.

Sharkie73

Bench
Well I won't be wasting my money to go and see them play for a while,Its to far to drive to watch crap like this. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I wouldn't mind If I thought we had a go. :( :( :( :( :(

Anonymous

Juniors
I thought we had a go tonight - we were just so thoroughly out played. It wasn't like those abysmal efforts against NQLD and Souths.

Dragon

Coach
You deserve no credit, god knows you wouldnt give us any...

Suck a fat LOSS scummers!

Dazza66

Juniors
El Garbo said:
I thought we had a go tonight - we were just so thoroughly out played. It wasn't like those abysmal efforts against NQLD and Souths.

Your right El Garbo It wasn't like those abysmal efforts against NQLD and Souths ..............It was a hell of a lot worse HAHAHA

37 Years and Still won F**k All

Dragon

Coach
Hulka said:
great winner there...

Dont worry champ, ill give you the post-match audio just like i do every team win or lose (check the Knights, Tigers, Roosters, Panthers threads). Ask around, i actually congratulate every team win or lose. But tonight...yeah well......

:lol:

sharknows

Bench
The Dragqueens would have beaten any team tonight. They played a great game and must be congratulated. The Sharks tried all night and would have beaten plenty of other teams but struck the drags in great form. So if all you dragqueen supporters can just accept our congratulations now and go back to your own forums that would be great. I've had enough sitting next to one of your biggest dickhead supporters tonight to last me for the rest of this season. Be gracious in victory.

Dazza66

Juniors
sharknows said:
The Dragqueens would have beaten any team tonight. They played a great game and must be congratulated. The Sharks tried all night and would have beaten plenty of other teams but struck the drags in great form. So if all you dragqueen supporters can just accept our congratulations now and go back to your own forums that would be great. I've had enough sitting next to one of your biggest dickhead supporters tonight to last me for the rest of this season. Be gracious in victory.

Why ? Would you be ?

Dragon

Coach
No they would be 10X more rutheless.

Can you believe it, scum fans asking us to be fair "pwitty pwitty pweeze"

You should be ashamed of yourselves, crying out for mercy.

Dazza66

Juniors
Dragon said:
No they would be 10X more rutheless.

Can you believe it, scum fans asking us to be fair "pwitty pwitty pweeze"

You should be ashamed of yourselves, crying out for mercy.

I totally agree with you Dragon

Pigskin

Juniors
don't over-react Sharkies fans

your blokes had a dig tonight, not much went your way .... scoreboard doesn't tell the story

chin up

Oink !
Broncos supporter

Latest posts