What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crazy Johns offers $1m to play who scores 5 tries in GF

NK Arsenal

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
great if a player does score 5 tries and takes the money his club is automatically disqualified due to breaching the salary cap and are stripped of the premiership. Of course the runner up cannot be awarded the premiership either so in 2007 there would be no premiers.

fitting i feel as the season has been the worst as has the final series.

come on some one score 5 tries
has this ever happened in soviet russia?
back on topic, its a publicity stunt but it'd be pretty funny if it came true.

Charlie124

First Grade
Collingwood Storm said:
if the game is a blow-out the 34 players should come to an agreement to allow a player on the winning team to score 5 tries...1mil 34ways is just under 30k each

wouldnt that be an entertaining grand final match :sarcasm: both teams match fixing the biggest game of the year

Razor

Coach
Would come under the cap or is it more 'prizemoney'?

No it won't come under the cap. Same as any company can pay any player anything they want as long as that company doesn't sponsor the club.

Razor

Coach
if the game is a blow-out the 34 players should come to an agreement to allow a player on the winning team to score 5 tries...1mil 34ways is just under 30k each

And how will the other players get the player to honor the deal? If the other players come out and say they had a deal then they go to jail.

[furrycat]

Coach
Razor said:
And how will the other players get the player to honor the deal? If the other players come out and say they had a deal then they go to jail.

... :lol:

You're an idiot- can you not see the guy was kidding around???

Razor

Coach
[furrycat] said:
... :lol:

You're an idiot- can you not see the guy was kidding around???

Yes Furry I noticed that you only replied to me, yet not the others which said the basically the same thing.

And it was quite clearly obvious my post wasn't serious.

[furrycat]

Coach
Razor said:
Yes Furry I noticed that you only replied to me, yet not the others which said the basically the same thing.

And it was quite clearly obvious my post wasn't serious.

bullsh*t... you were trying to sound smart and looked like a tool as usual.

Do what you said you'd do in the FFB and just stop posting all together

ocko

juniors
only 3 times has anyone scored a hat trick in a gf (eddie lumsden 59 and 61, renouf in sl gf 97). no chance of anyone scoring 5

Razor

Coach
[furrycat] said:
bullsh*t... you were trying to sound smart and looked like a tool as usual.

Do what you said you'd do in the FFB and just stop posting all together

Way to go totally ignoring my post.

You totally ignored the poster before me who said the same thing I did, and only attacked me.

What does that say about your maturity level?

It also shows quite clearly that you are not about the truth. You are only about cyber-bullying certain people.

If you weren't then you would have replied to the first post in a similar vain to mine.

I have a theory Furry. You get sexually aroused by these attacks you make on me - Frederick as well. You 2 know each other, are you 2 engaged in a sexual relationship? You seem to have the same agenda on this forum. It quite disturbs me that you are using me to get off. So Furry and Frederick, sorry I won't be helping you out anymore. Both of you are going on my ignore list. This thread here with Furrys selective replying, then totally ignoring the questioning of it, shows what is clearly the truth.