What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creagh re-signs!

Jono1987

Juniors
Ben Creagh signs new four-year deal with Dragons

DRAGONS strike-weapon Ben Creagh has re-signed with the club for four years in a major boost ahead of tomorrow night's top of the table clash with the Bulldogs. The St George Illawarra backrower said today the lure of remaining a Dragon for life ruled out any thoughts of accepting offers from circling rivals, headed by Parramatta.
In career-best form after an injury-free start to the season the 24-year-old Wollongong junior is a key man in Wayne Bennett's transformation of the Dragons from premiership pretenders to contenders.
Creagh said he was delighted to have his future sewn up.
"I'm over the moon to get this sorted out," Creagh said today, as the Dragons wrapped up preparations for the Bulldogs clash at WIN Jubilee.
"I've played all my junior football here for the Steelers so it would be great to go through my career with one club and this takes me one step closer to doing that."
Creagh, who is tipped to make his NSW Origin debut this year, said he never considered leaving.
"I told my manager to just worry about the Dragons," he said
"It's a great club. I didn't want to go anywhere else.
"The club's a good place to be at the moment and I'm sure it's going to be like that for a long time to come."

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25481152-5006066,00.html

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Good stuff, hopefully a one club man - hard to do in these days of salary caps.

Well done.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Risky_6

Juniors
Never in doubt.

If Ben Creagh was ever going to leave it would have been 3-4 years ago when a massive offer from Manly was put to the table, when he re-signed that day i was convinced he was going to be here for a long time to come.

He is our enforcer.

Latest posts