What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creagh the Cat

Usain Bolt

Bench
Wow he just proved tonight that he is the biggest cat in the game. Morris collapses injured and Hodges flies into him and what does Creagh do?

he pushes him and has words:lol::lol:

this GIF pretty much confirms that Creagh is shit scared of Hodges for some reason, he should take a leaf out of Grothes book.

creagh.gif

HowHigh

Coach
So Creagh should have thrown a few punches and given away a penalty at that point in the game while we were in posession?
You're a f**kin moron

Hornby's the real moron of the night, how he didn't get sent off is beyond me. The stupid merkin performed his sheparding stunt four times and only got penalised twice for it.

user_nat

Coach
Creagh reacting would have been even more stupid than what Hodges did.

Showed some maturity in not reacting.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I remember when i was 12, back chatting to my old man, full of false bravado, and even i wasnt trembling as much as creagh was. My old man gave me the flogging i had coming, creagh was lucky not to get the same

kbw

Bench
Well all that but lets not forget Hodges an absolute #@$% of a person.
I just can't wait for the day when someone belt the POS

Wow he just proved tonight that he is the biggest cat in the game. Morris collapses injured and Hodges flies into him and what does Creagh do?

he pushes him and has words:lol::lol:

this GIF pretty much confirms that Creagh is shit scared of Hodges for some reason, he should take a leaf out of Grothes book.

images

Creagh wanted no part of the dog.

How are people as big as Creagh and Mason such softies?

By today's standards he should have atleast grabbed him and give him a spray full of venom

Hutty1986

Immortal
Possibly the most brainless thread ever created by a renowned piece of scum. The stupidity is stunning in this one

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Yep couldn't stop laughing. Creagh was trying to tell hodges that Morris was injured and that he shouldn't have come in like that. LOL biggest soft c**k to ever grace a footy paddock.

I remember that. The prelim final in 02. He went after Maguire and got dropped.

I laughed.

Bonnetti got smashed in a tackle by Webcke I think and I'll never know how he got up or played in the gf while Hodges got creamed :lol:

All bark no bite

Didn't Melbourne sort him out aswell??

Usain Bolt

Bench
Creagh confirmed cat, aftyer all the shit he got after that Origin game surely he has to stand up and be a man at some point in his life. FFS Hodges can basically do as many dog shots as he wants to his mates and all Creagh does is stand there and say "Hey dont do that!' or pushes him and runs away.

Grow some you pussy, like ive heard on this forum many time, Rugby League is a sport built on Gladiators!

this big dope needs to be shipped off to AFL immediately