What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket 2004

edabomb

First Grade
inertia666 said:
EA Sports games are a heap of sh*t.

The Australasian releases are. The US sports (eg. the Madden and NBA Live series') are some of the best on the market IMO.

The good thing about cricket 2004 is the stadiums in Aus

They include the likes of

- Sydney
- MCG
- Docklands
- Brisbane
- Cairns
- Canberra
- Perth
- Adelaide
- Hobart Etc Etc

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I played Cricket 2004 on PC the other day and HG is right, its sh*tt, I cant even use Clarke in 2 innings even if he batted in one innings. :?

How faarrrked can it get.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
i didnt play 1dayers until i patched it cause nomatter how perfect your delivery is, you know its gonna go 2 the fence anyway......since when the f**k could Mcgrath, no ANYBODY sweep a 155km yorker for six?

Red Bear

Referee
raiders_lover_18 said:
The good thing about cricket 2004 is the stadiums in Aus

They include the likes of

- Sydney
- MCG
- Docklands
- Brisbane
- Cairns
- Canberra
- Perth
- Adelaide
- Hobart Etc Etc
Does it have North Sydney Oval?

sunny

No it doesn't have NSO, but it does have a good range of stadiums. The game generally is okay, although it has some pretty piss poor bugs- not quite as bad as that horrible rl game we were fed, though. Shane Warne cricket, very similar to Graham Gooch cricket, was quite good.

Latest posts