What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Crap

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
or a good rant, rant over now

just expressing frustration over lack of cricket

Iafeta

Referee
Twiz I'm watching some good cricket right now. Ahhh the beauty of IQ. And watching Handscum be towelled up by a bowler who doesn't bowl short and wide trash as a stock ball, on an absolute batters wicket but not quite an Australian super highway. Time to get some pop corn.

Reactions: JJ

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You all be happy to know I am back on solid food and the DTs are easing.

Its really hard going cold turkey like this, maybe I should have watched a bit of T/20 and eased off it gradually.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
On rankings. West Indies in a mad scramble to automatically qualify for the world cup. Currently ranked 9th heading into a 3 game series against England but it will more than likely boil down to their series against 8th ranked Pakistan later in the year to get in.

Otherwise they or Pakistan have to play off with Zimbabwe, Ireland and Afghanistan for the last two spots.

West Indies have already missed out on the champions trophy.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That man mountain that plays for the Windies can hit a ball. Not much footwork though.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Crowe was a brilliant batsmen,we haven't really had too many batsmen over the years that you could say were better than him,Don Bradman,Greg Chappell,Ricky Ponting,Alan Border,Steve Waugh about it probably,maybe Steve Smith one day.

Not too many we had better,he was a gun.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Bat sizes to be regulated from October as per the MCC.

108mm in width, 67mm in depth and with 40mm edges. Length measurements remain the same.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'll get an early call in....regulating the bat thickness will do almost nothing. Manufacturers will adjust the way they make bats

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I guess everyone has heard grandpa Chappell tell us about a thousand times that Bob Willis did that too.

I walked out with out my box one day, walked straight back in again.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
New selection set up.

Hohns, Chappell and Lehmann will select the test and ODI sides.

Waugh and Lehmann will select the 20/20 team.