What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Crap

roofromoz

First Grade
cricket-the-aussie-way-with-justin-langer.jpg

Oh FFS...

Is it folly buying SCG Ashes tickets??

I don't think so. But wouldn't hurt to hold off...

Highly unlikely the Barmy Army would make it to town so demand may be down. I was actually planning a 3-game Ashes itinerary with my mates.

Adelaide/Melbourne/Sydney.

But with all that's kicked off again - that might be a pretty hairy gauntlet to run..

I got SCG tix
But this was to be the 4th family Ashes road trip to Melbourne so holding off but holding on to hope. Plus 100,000 tickets and no Barmy Army. I think there’ll be seats if things change, hopefully.

Bazal

Post Whore
Got a new stick

Itching to use it. f**ken gorgeous thing, 2.10 and thicker than Mark Cosgrove. @hineyrulz knows.

f**ken winter and wet and we got f**ken stitched up by the bloke who runs the winter T20s. Just need to vent, thank you for coming to my TED talk

TheParraboy

Staff member
No doubt Bazal has been inspired to get some new wood due to the recent kick off of the highly anticipated world event... The hundred :D

Latest posts