What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket score at the Cricket ground

ruthless dragon

Juniors
Christ I am annoyed, I don't mind losing yet losing because of amateurish play, idiotic penalties and just plain dumb and stupid mistakes is unforgivable.

God I hate to say this but against Souths next week if they play only 10 minutes of the total rubbish played today it will be a cricket score.
If you don't have any pride in yourselves as a team, then fuggoff and let others play who might give a damn about a great club and a great bunch of supporters.
Wakeup you wankers.

SET2JT

Juniors
Relax we lost by 40 to the Tigers at home last year. We played dumb and they had a bit of luck.

saintjeff

Juniors
I was looking forward to optimism for the souths game ,but that has evaporated after today .We looked ok early but folded very softly WE ARE SOFT ,when the tough get going we dont .we turn it off.we disappear
I was going to go but now maybe not if we are gonna dish up that crap
Mary said in press conference our attack will come ;yeh like last year
Mann will play fb next week ,aitken is strong, flo is not the player he was .
Havili should be on earlier .Creagh is a light of other days it will be his last year

Mickthedragon

Juniors
It was tough to watch today but ill be there next wk due to already having a ticket with the membership and prob would of still gone cause its such a big game. Hopefully they can turn it around with a big game,they need to after that.

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
Round 2 and we are already blaming the draw.

We are losing because the team is not tough enough. A bunch of marshmallows that should be ashamed of themselves. I am tired of buying players who come here with no passion.

We lose talented juniors due to buying second rate horses that no other club wants - these new buys look about as tough as my grandma, actually no sorry my grandma waspretty damn tough.

SET2JT

Juniors
Round 2 and we are already blaming the draw.

We are losing because the team is not tough enough. A bunch of marshmallows that should be ashamed of themselves. I am tired of buying players who come here with no passion.

We lose talented juniors due to buying second rate horses that no other club wants - these new buys look about as tough as my grandma, actually no sorry my grandma waspretty damn tough.
Ask Maloney if we aren't tough enough.
Just had a bad run of luck. The tide will turn. Finals arnt won in March

evil_p091280

Juniors
Souths are definitely looking good, however based on the games I have seen, they have come up against the two worst performing teams in the comp.
Knights are abysmal and will be lucky to win 4 games this year.
The Roosters aren't much better. I mean, they lost to a raiders team missing both its halves.
Let's be honest, the Dragons should be 1 W and 1 L. How about we don't write them off just yet.

Old Timer

Coach
Didn't the Bunnies put a big score on us just before we won the comp in 2010. Must have been soft then aswell.

In 2010 we had
Gasnier, Cooper, Boyd, Morris, Weyman, Smith, Costigan, Merrin and Bennett to name a few who could turn it around.

In 2016 we have
Over to you to fill in the blanks

duck

Juniors
In my best Paul Keating voice I will state this is the loss we had to have.

Watch us bounce back and beat the Rabbits. Go us.