What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket

Cricket

• Total voters

Bazal

Post Whore
MC84 said:
Since the whole "lets name a sport after a bug" concept seems to be the go atm, Ima invent a new sport called "Cockroach". The only way to score points and thus, win, is to turkeyslap the opposition. Fields will be standard 10x10 metre diamonds. Erect slaps will snag extra points since it's harder to actually fling the thing around...Who's in?? I bags being on the same team as Baz if all the stories are true...

I'd play that...but I must ask, do you get extra points if you decapitate someone? Cos just quietly that might be likely...:sarcasm:

Knightmare

Coach
Rather spend the Summer watching the A-League. Wouldn't mind going to a one-dayer or the 20/20 but five days of sunburn watching a bunch of men stand around in which the biggest adrenalin moment is watching someone catch a ball- no thankyou. Cricket reminds me of Rugby in this country- nobody really cares about it below international level.

McLovin

Staff member
The only reason one should go to the cricket is to perve on the women. But f**k, that's what the beach is for...

Misanthrope

Staff member
There needs to be a middle ground. I'll watch one dayers and the occasional test, and play in my family's village's annual test against Glen Innes, but that's about the extent of my love.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bazal said:
No, the beach is for beach cricket :fist:
Too right Baz. Nothing beats a hard-fought game of beach cricket on a stinking hot 35-degree day. But then I spose the bottom of your feet get burnt :fist:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yeah that'd always work, but tbh, you can't run as fast with those flip-flops on :fist:

The best part of beach cricket is if you're fielding in the water (depending on which way you're playing) - long on or deep square leg, you're in business :fist:

Bazal

Post Whore
I always field in the water....but it can end in tears if I have to dive with a beer :fist:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Well if you weren't so un-fugging-coordinated, you'd be able to multi-task :fist:

Bazal

Post Whore
Just cos you're at home in the water you seabass :fist: FTR I'd like to see how coordinated you are after 8 or 9 beers in the hot sun

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'm a very coordinated individual tbh. I cant help it if no one is as good as me :)

Latest posts