What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket

Cricket

• Total voters

Bazal

Post Whore
I dunno Furry...both are fat, ugly, and talentless....but Mick is a Victorian, so he still loses :sarcasm:

DownUnder

Coach
I'm not sure which is worse :-K

Give me a day, a bottle of scotch, Hayden Panettiere and I'll get back to you with an answer :sarcasm:

Alba

Coach
na dont like it .. will only watch one dayers.. dont mind playing it but it has to be a muck around game .. i wouldnt mind actually going to a match tho i think itd be fun

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its un Aussie not to like cricket

nothing like being at a test match game, good for comedy value especially if we are playing the poms and you're in the drinking section

I wish I could remember all the classics I've heard over the years

Phillip Tuffers is the best bloke to sledge, he gives it back, funny f**ker

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Earl said:
There should be a "Better than Rugby League" option.

:shock:

for me it depends on the season... every summer i think Cricket > League, every winter i think League > Cricket

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bazal said:
Cricket is the sport of Kings :fist: anyone who votes option 2 is a dirty, disease ridden plebian with rats in their ears and a pox on their genitals :fist:
Abso-f**king-lutely Baz. Got that 100% correct. Cricket FTW!

On the subject of cricket, we bowled a team out for 32 yesterday. The game was over by 3.30 :lol: And whats worse is the fact that they actually felt the need to sledge us in the run chase :lol: :lol:

Martli

Coach
Good time playing social cricket in my last year at high school. We conceeded 400 runs in a game of Twenty20 :lol:. Got a guy out for about 198 or somehting too.

We got a radio mention for that game--proudest moment in our lives.

Latest posts