What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crisis rocks Parramatta club as director quits

Suitman

Post Whore
Air-con's really nice here.
Still f**king 32.8 outside.
Damn southerly. Get your arse into gear!!

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
Bunch of f**king softcocks...... one day over 30 and you're whinging. 38 here tomorrow and one day this week it will be down to 19 over night. Take a spoonful of cement....

Tony Bongo

Bench
Fair post bart.

As for Osborne, I don't really care either way. A friend of mine met him and thought he was an arrogant prick, which seems to be a common criticism of him.

But that doesn't mean he can't do the job. I've work with a lot of arrogant pricks and most of them were good at their jobs. Other people's experience may differ.

I'm thought of as an arrogant prick at work because I'm the boss, I'm good at what I do and everyone does it my way or the highway. When I get home I let my wife think she's the boss and my kids think I'm alright. If I'm going to be arrogant I prefer to be that way when I'm around people that don't matter as much. :cool:

Parra Future

Juniors
Does he have air con?

Yes Mickdo baby, I have aircon. WOO HOO.

By the way, I run an electrical wholesaler. If you want me to get you a good rate I can.
Tempted maybe :cool:
Either way, did I mention I have aircon and it is really nice in here. WOO HOO again.

mickdo

Coach
Yes Mickdo baby, I have aircon. WOO HOO.

By the way, I run an electrical wholesaler. If you want me to get you a good rate I can.
Tempted maybe :cool:
Either way, did I mention I have aircon and it is really nice in here. WOO HOO again.

Heh heh, very tempting, yes :D

dragging the thread kicking and screaming back on topic, anyone else think if ozzie goes our next ceo will be hand picked by pirtek?

Eelsman18

Juniors
If Pirtek did try to do that, it'd be a conflict of interest.
They should have no say, in regards to who the new potential CEO is.

Latest posts