What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CRL V Squads, Retirements and Off-Contract players

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougthelegend

Juniors
i need a miracle.

Still need to get at least three more players...and thats if no more of my off contract players are signed.

should make for an interesting season though!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Big Mick said:
so did I, unlucky.

I think Patten may be available still.

Yeah he is off-contract on my team hopefully no-one wants him then i'll re-sign him up but i need to look for one incase that doesn't happen.

Big Mick

Referee
dougthelegend said:
i need a miracle.

Still need to get at least three more players...and thats if no more of my off contract players are signed.

should make for an interesting season though!

Doug, you may be able to get juniors from the Roosters, well, from the permier league team that made their debut.

thats what i'm hoping for from the knights

mj

Juniors
Misty will release a list on Monday with players off contract,this list is nomally about two pages long.So don't panic!! ;-)

Dogs Of War

Coach
Todays the 11th which is when Misty said it was going to happen. I will be here to secure the players that I need.

bartman

Immortal
I can tell from my message outbox that Misty hasn't logged since before the weekend. Once he has had time to compile the so far unsigned players and adds in the juniors, I'm sure everything will work out for all teams.

As long as you can go within one or two points of your salary cap, the remaining points can be used during the season as extra fire 'em up tokens.

And if you can manage decent coverage across the various position groups - ie halves, front row (incl hooker), assist (fullback and lock), left attack (centre, wing, second row), and right attack (same as left) - then with good game plans and interchange you'll be competitive.

bartman

Immortal
For anyone needing of a front rower (Tim) Maddison 8 7 off-contract Eel has not been recruited, and will not be re-signed. First PM received will sign!

*edit - snatched up by Caged Panther. All Parra off-contract players now transferred. *

Misty Bee

First Grade
OK.....

COACHING CONFUSION:

There has been a number of last minute changes - sory abuot that but thanks to all for their patience. A group pf coaches pulled out under protest because 2 thnigs happened. 1) They saw new coaches coming on board. 2) A combination of panic, rampant backstabbing, and inability to use email of PM to anyone called 'Misty Bee' :roll:

The void created by their loss has been capably, and enthusiastically filled.

So, if you are getting confused, consult the relevant thread.

BTW, take heart. I am getting PM's from Dogs coaches with SOuths banners seeking players, Knights coaches with penrith banners. Upshot, if Souths wind up with Anasta, and P enrith have a squad of 600, you'll know why!;-)

NEW PLAYER RELEASES:

I haven't done it as yet, but expect to have it rolling tonight. In it you shuold expect establised player who were unsigned for CRL IV (ranging from Ian Sibbit at 5,6 to Willy Mason at 9,7), newer players such as SBW and the surprisiongly-not-as-et-mentioned Benji Marshall. It won't be a comprehensive list of newcomers to the stage, although somewillbe there.

So if you can't quite get your squad together, this list will provide the solutuions.

Big Mick

Referee
Newcastles Confirmed Team, Thus far:

1. Matthew Bowen
2. Chris Walker
3. Matt Gidley
4. Clinton Toopi
5. Matt Utai
6. Kurt Gidley
7. Andrew Johns
8. Matt Parsons
9. Danny Buderus
10. Luke Bailey
11. Carl Webb
12. Jack Afamasanga
13. David Solomona

14. Andrew Hart (likely to be released after list released)
15. Dallas Western (Likely to be released after list is released)
16. ?
17. ?

lolesi

First Grade
New Zealand Warriors Team :
1. W.McKinnon
3. V.Anderson
4. W.Talau
5. A.MacDougall
6. B.Webb
7. P.J.Marsh
8. R.Villasanti
9. M.Betham
10. P.Cusack
11. A.Laiuitti
12. Wiki
13. K.Sinfield

14. D.Kidwell
15. D.Halatau
16. L.Paleasnina
17. W.Koopu

Looking for a winger woth 13, if any one has one please contact me :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
1. Schifcofske 7 9 - 16
2. Lolesi 7 6 - 13
3. Tonga 8 7 - 15
4. Mogg 7 7 - 14
5. J Monaghan 7 7 - 14
6. Dykes 8 7 - 15
7. Prince 7 7 - 14
8. Cayless 7 7 - 14
9. Priddis 8 7 - 15
10. Morley 7 9 - 16
11. Hodgeson 7 7 - 14
12. Morrison 8 7 - 15
13. Croker 7 8 - 15

14. Withers 6 7 - 13
17. Hart 6 7 - 13

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
1. Luke Patten
2. Marcus Bai
3. Nigel Vagana
4. Keith Senior
5. Matt Sing
6. Johnathan Thurston
7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Brent Kite
9. Aaron Gorrell
11. Joe Galuvao
12. Paul Sculthorpe
13. Dean Widders

14. Luke Stuart
15. Mark O'Neill
16. Michael Luck
17. Adam Woolnough

I'm f**ked. I need a frontrower and i only have 11 points left to purchase someone with.

Status
Not open for further replies.