What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crocker Out, Timmins In

avsterooster

Juniors
feel very sorry for mick, deserves his spot there and unfortunately an on going neck injury has ruled him out

however well done to timmins, i believe he should of been there in the first place

Stranger

Coach
Roos call on Timmins to replace Crocker

7 October 2004

Shaun Timmins has been called into the Philips Kangaroos squad in place of Michael Crocker who has been ruled out with a neck injury.

After missing out on selection in the original squad Timmins flew to Bali yesterday and will cut short his holiday to return for duty with the Australian team.

“I’m really excited after the initial disappointment of missing out,” Timmins said from Bali this morning.

“Now I’ve got to get busy and look into getting a flight so I can be back in time to join the rest of the squad in camp on Sunday.

“I was so keen to be a part of this tour so I’m really glad I’ve now got the chance although my thoughts do go out to Mick (Crocker).”

I like it. :lol: to micheal crocker

Tommy Smith

Referee
Stranger said:
And to think people say Roosters fans are fuqwits :roll: How is it funny that a player misses a tour with a neck injury? It wouldn't be as funny as seeing you get run over by a bus you prick.

Broncodroid

Juniors
I feel for Mick Crocker but we lose nothing in Shaun Timmins who will add another player to the squad who can cover a variety of positions that being centre, five-eight albeit a wide running 6 and not the classical variety, lock and second row.

innsaneink

Referee
Broncodroid said:
I feel for Mick Crocker but we lose nothing in Shaun Timmins who will add another player to the squad who can cover a variety of positions that being centre, five-eight albeit a wide running 6 and not the classical variety, lock and second row.

I agree....and if anything he'll tighten the defense even further.
Congrats Timmo.....well deserved!

melon....

Coach
Im looking forward to timmins running left...dummy...left...left...left....dummy...and bundled into touch.

Mr Saab

Referee
melon.... said:
Im looking forward to timmins running left...dummy...left...left...left....dummy...and bundled into touch.

especially when he has a 3 man overlap. timmins :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stranger

Coach
Tommy Smith said:
Stranger said:
And to think people say Roosters fans are fuqwits :roll: How is it funny that a player misses a tour with a neck injury? It wouldn't be as funny as seeing you get run over by a bus you prick.

I hate micheal croker he is a di*k of a player and seems to me a di*k of a person. He enjoys swinging his arm until it happens to him. I would rather have some ball hogger in timmins than croker.

Foz

Bench
I think Crocker offers more than Timmins.
Crocker is more versatile. (and has been known to pass the ball every now and then).
I'm not really a fan of Timmins (as a player) but good luck to him and I hope he does well.

bartman

Immortal
We'll miss Corcker's aggro. I don't like him in club level when he's up against my team, but the Roos forwards need a bit of angst in there to accompany oldies like Webcke, Timmins, Kennedy etc

nqboy

First Grade
Rubbish. He's a niggling, sledging cheap-shot merchant who masquerades as a tough guy.

nqboy

First Grade
Rubbish. He's a niggling, sledging cheap-shot merchant who masquerades as a tough guy.