What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crockett?

-Dr.J-

Juniors
Can you guys share with me, any info you have on Michael Crockett?

He's a pick up for us, dunno anything about him and I'm already planning for the next season (heh, sad) so... Does anyone have anything they can share?

Bench
Can play centre and wing,probably the quickest player in the NRL,sometimes gets caught out in defence when playing on the wing.

N.C.

Juniors
A good prospect for you guys, would rather have him in our starting side than Moodie...

bjm8

Juniors
A Crockett 80 minutes would not be complete without 2 or 3 dropped balls, thats what really bugged me about him, as well as the defence. He couldnt read benji at all. Even when he caught a ball he had to juggle it 5 times.

colonel_123

Juniors
As has been mentioned, very fast and a good finisher but has some handling issues.

Likely to improve with experience but I don't think he'll be in your starting 17, week one, but a good back up to have.

effnic

Bench
innsaneink said:
Gave brett stewart 10m start in a trial this year, ran him down.
You have tossed off about that all year and its all a Crockett of sh*t. Stewart was on the other side of the field with a hamstring injury and still nearly caught him. What was the score that game anyway i forgot?

innsaneink

Referee
effnic said:
You have tossed off about that all year and its all a Crockett of sh*t. Stewart was on the other side of the field with a hamstring injury and still nearly caught him. What was the score that game anyway i forgot?

Err... Crockett ran down Clarence Stewart you spanner.

Score??.........who f**kn cares it was a trial.

tiger_nick

Bench
effnic said:

Bloody hell, someone get this guy a tissue. Dude ask anyone who they'd rather have in their team and they'd say Stewart. No doubt he is a better player. However ask anyone (except obviously you) who was at the game and they saw as clear as day Crockett ran Stewart down like he was standing still. The quickest player Ive ever seen in a Tigers jesery (Balmain or Wests) and would have liked to have seen him given some more chances.

Unfortunetly like others have mentioned his handling did let him down, especially under the high ball. But put him in the clear and I'd back him to beat absolutely anyone, Stewart, Slater, Walker, Graham, Bowen whoever

simon says

First Grade
Yep...he is a lightning bolt....I always thought he didnt get much of a chance at the tigers.Admittedly he does have handling issues,but I reckon more games/confience will cure that.

Could be a real find for the Warriors...or flop.

Latest posts