What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Croker out!

Dogs Of War

Coach
Raider_69 said:
for once bay i agree with elliot
a young kid making his debut dosnt need presure on him from the kickoff, wait untill the chasers tire abit so we can bring him on and he can get a few good kicks away without people on top of him.

Cause if he kicks the first one with people right at him and its a shocker it wont do his confidence any good, but after 20 or so the chase to the kicker will be alot slower so he can have more time to make a good kick, the same can be said for the defencive line

Funny, I was telling my raiders mate the exact same thing, don't rush the bloke in their, let him on after 20 minutes so he can get used to the pace of the game, and if you guys are getting carved you can leave him on so he gets a real feel for this level of football. No point rushing him in as a saviour. He could be a real good footballer given the right prepartion.

GreenGuy

Just said on 2gb Ellliott is still considering whether to start Carney or not. If he did start, that would probably mean Gafa stays on the wing and Kapouritsas would be on the bench and no Graham

Raider_69

Post Whore
I honestly wouldnt care either way
if carney starts then that means out defence outwide is stronger
if he dosnt our attack looks alot better out wide

if he starts i would be hoping macca and woolford take the first few kicks in general play, just to ease the presure on todd

CAR'N ey THE RAIDERS :lol:

I think Carney really has to grab this game by the balls. He can't fall in the habit of letting McLinden and Woolford lead his way around the field. The bottom line is he is a halfback, it's his job to bark these guys around the field and not be intimidated by the other players in the team. That's what happened to McLinden.