What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronk looking at realestate

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
my old fibro home was in Toongabbie, he probably heard a celebrity used to live there

parra pete

Referee
i just got a very excited phone call from my Dad who said he had just shown 3 different houses to Cooper Cronk in the parramatta area :D

Doesn't your dad keep these things confidential...if he doesn't he should.
You have probably just got him the sack and you may have to move out of your current home..
Did he think any of the three he showed Copper would be suitable for your family to move into...

eels81236

Bench
Doesn't your dad keep these things confidential...if he doesn't he should.
You have probably just got him the sack and you may have to move out of your current home..
Did he think any of the three he showed Copper would be suitable for your family to move into...

Or alternatively, do you think Copper would like yours, parraeels2010?

Gronk

Staff member
My Dad just called me to say that Cooper was in Parramatta looking at Real Estate. With all of Waldron's dirty cash in his mattress, he's put in an offer for Westfields.

SDM

First Grade
Now he is off to Auburn Harvey Norman to spend a $25,000 gift voucher, he is taking the cruiser up Duck Creek.

parra pete

Referee
Kearns prefers something a bit more rural, with good access to horse riding facilities and a hospital

Actually Robbie is keen to be part of the Pie in the Sky All Stars match on March 5...on the condition we keep him AWAY from horses...

Just had a phone call from my next door neighbours, kids, soccer coaches, ex girlfriends mother-in-law who works at Parramatta Westfield.

Cooper Cronk was just seen in a store over their, buying some new boots.

91-Ronald_Shoes_1_lr.jpg

He was seen leaving the complex being chased by this man

ronald-mcdonald.jpg

boxhead

First Grade
Just had a phone call from my next door neighbours, kids, soccer coaches, ex girlfriends mother-in-law who works at Parramatta Westfield.

91-Ronald_Shoes_1_lr.jpg

ronald-mcdonald.jpg

:lol:

One of your best, mate.

SDM

First Grade

91-Ronald_Shoes_1_lr.jpg

ronald-mcdonald.jpg

I would run from Gillard too, she scares me.

forward pass

Coach
My Dad just called me to say that Greg Inglis bought a ChupaChup from a shop near Parra recently.

I don't want to get too excited but read what you want into that.

boxhead

First Grade
You know, true story-I swear I am not lying-my mom's friend saw Jarryd Hayne walking around with someone she knew, but couldn't remember, somewhere in Parramatta if I remember correctly. When she came here a few days later, she described him to me, I said 'Greg Inglis', and she said yep!
I guess it's true....he would have been chilling with Jarryd (they are good friends); makes sense I guess.

On the rumours of real-estate......hell no!

Oscarman

Juniors
Now Inglis has signed with the Broncos (who would have thought :sarcasm:) there is no way Cronk will be coming. It sucks but we can't do anything about it. Might as well spend less than the cap next year than buy players for the hell of it - assuming there is nothing yet to be announced.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we got a media release from the Storm this arvo, Cronk aint going anywhere atm