What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronk to leave Storm in 2018

Billythekid

First Grade
Can I get tickets to his first game next year in Melbourne.

There's gunna be a lynching

There won't be. He has given a great service to the club and is one of the main reasons the club is in such a great position today. He has good reasons to be going and isn't breaking a contract or leaving us out to dry. I think it's a shame that he won't end up a 1 club player but it is what it is.

Feels like the end of an era. Cronk is leaving with smith and slater not far behind. Once Bellamy goes it'll be one to start a whole new era at the storm. Not sure how things will work out.

Give him credit - I thought the Storm would be his first priority.

No Sydney team will deliver the same success but the big 4 of the Tigers are sweating now. Mind you, Cronk will want to go to a side that will challenge so I think it rules out the Tigers and even us.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
If he stays in League.

Bulldogs (Hasler) or Wests (Clearly).

I rule out my team (settled halves), Manly (DCE), Roosters (Pearce), Panthers (Clearly), Parramatta (Front Office), Souths, (Renyolds),

My money in on Fox.

If I was framing a market...Fox $1.10......Tigers $3.50.....Bulldogs $5.00......every other Sydney team $50...

QLD, Illawarra, Newcastle, Canberra, NZ, Mel_QLD 4 billion to one.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Give him credit - I thought the Storm would be his first priority.

No Sydney team will deliver the same success but the big 4 of the Tigers are sweating now. Mind you, Cronk will want to go to a side that will challenge so I think it rules out the Tigers and even us.
If Bird takes the Mil from the Knights I could see the Sharks having a go at Cronk. Depending on Maloney

Perth Red

Post Whore
Eels will throw silly money at him and he'll end up there with inevitable comparisons to Sterling. mark my words.

mxlegend99

Referee
I want to see Tigers go hard in the market. Cooper Cronk could really make transforming them easy for Cleary.

I think Whare, Cronk and Matulino should be priority targets after re-signing Tedesco.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Eels will throw silly money at him and he'll end up there with inevitable comparisons to Sterling. mark my words.
Cooper Cronk said this on NRL 360 tonight - “I’ve got no interest in taking offers or looking at offers or even considering offers from Sydney any time soon, and I’m talking over a couple of months period, because I actually don’t know if I want to play on next year,” Cronk said.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Will be interesting to see whether his aura of immunity against refs will transfer to a new club.or whether it's Melb centric. He can be a grub of the highest order