What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronk to leave Storm in 2018

axl rose

Bench
Brooks hanging out for more overs money, then arguably the best half in the game comes on the market... oops.

DiegoNT

First Grade
He wants to live long term in Sydney with the missus right?

A few extra years playing and to help establish himself within a club for what we'll surely be a step into coaching would be the plan right?
So just retiring will leave a huge void. I don't think it'd be quite ideal if he retired at the end of the year and went straight into a coaching role at a sydney club

moffla

Bench
I'm surprised Tara didn't want to move to Melbourne.

Females fall in love with this joint whenever they step foot

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nearly every other player to leave Storm has got worse, wonder if Cronk can break that pattern? Shame as I would have like to see him finish a one club player. Time to upgrade Munsters contract and turn him onto the next Thurston.

JJ

Immortal
I imagine Johnson will be tied up soon - but at the moment Cronk, Foran, Johnson, Brooks, Moses, J Reynolds, Townsend all unsigned for next year?

LOL @ Brooks and Moses, big 4 pfft

Vic Mackey

Referee
Nearly every other player to leave Storm has got worse, wonder if Cronk can break that pattern? Shame as I would have like to see him finish a one club player. Time to upgrade Munsters contract and turn him onto the next Thurston.

pfft that last time the tigers signed 'the best forward in the world' from melboourne it turned out...oh wait never mind

JJ

Immortal
Folau, GI, Hoffman, Tolman, Maloney, and others have all been fine - bit of a myth really, just Melbourne helped some numpties over achieve

But yeah, Cronk will go ok of course, just age is an issue, injuries could come along at any time, he's been incredibly robust as well as incredibly consistent

Iafeta

Referee
I imagine Johnson will be tied up soon - but at the moment Cronk, Foran, Johnson, Brooks, Moses, J Reynolds, Townsend all unsigned for next year?

LOL @ Brooks and Moses, big 4 pfft

Especially since Brooks outright refuses to defend. If I was them, I'd be signing straight away before they pull the offers and focus on Cronk.