What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla by 60

topKing

to the roosters, congratulations. it was a hearty, meaty victory and showed a great deal of determination. dominated us everywhere. that second half was a vicious undertaking. if i wasn't a sharks fan i would stand and applaud, and applaud loudly, so that all might here.

but i am a sharks fan so I will simply say well done. i know how bad it can be when you lose a few in a row.

Fellas, you guys looked so hungry to win, right from the word go.
Your whole demina (sp) was awesome.
Dont let anyone try and take anything away from youse, it was a great example to kids how to win a game if you really want it.
congrats eh, well done.

Well done to the roosters, I still can't stop smiling.
To Bad boy Bubby and Miller Lite, thanks for a great night, sorry there had to be a loser. Looking forward to a few bevies at Henson.

JT_

Juniors
Very happy at the performance. We actually looked like a team and guys like Mason, Shack and Paea really stepped up.

fat_mike

Juniors
how good did junior jnr play.

kick chase was brilliant, played very direct with the ball, excellent kicking and looked intense for 80 mins.

I hope to god he can continue it.

mick13

Juniors
It's about f**king time, though

TT, I read your posts and they're usually sh*t.

TT, you're one of those morons who simply have no idea.

If you knew anything about rugby league, you would know a halfback needs go forward from his forwards. The Roosters pack this year are statistically the worst in the comp. Not one forward averages more than 100m per game. No halfback in the comp can perform behind such cr*p. Now you pea-head, go and have a look at the Roosters forward pack and the meters gained on the weekend, then look at Pearce's performance. Not hard, but beyond you i'd imagine.

TT, you are a dead set goose!

:BDH::BDH::BDH:

henrieté

Juniors

If you knew anything about rugby league, you would know a halfback needs go forward from his forwards. The Roosters pack this year are statistically the worst in the comp. Not one forward averages more than 100m per game. No halfback in the comp can perform behind such cr*p. Now you pea-head, go and have a look at the Roosters forward pack and the meters gained on the weekend, then look at Pearce's performance. Not hard, but beyond you i'd imagine.

Mick this forum is to discuss football not other members. As a roosters supporter TT has every right to give his view. No-one needs to agree with him, but he is in his own teams forum.

Restrict your comments to football. And TT before you go off that goes for you too.

Last edited:
you guys drilled us in the play the ball. we were so slow off the mark.i blame the fact that we have the worlds oldest man at hooker. that and your intensity and line speed was so good. you havnt done that all year.

overall you guys came out fired up and beat us in the arm wrestle. we may have been a little flat from a big win on monday but that takes nothing away from your teams effort.

you also benifited from us playing a crippled player for as long as we did. wtf was that about?

if you see the try off the kick you scored, the ball bounced round to the right off gallen and he tried to swipe at it rather than fall on his bad arm. result was a try and that was it really.

Last edited:

mick13 I haven't read your posts because you're dickless and irrelevant and you read my posts and don't post replies because you're a little shy groupie, but I already said I f**k fans so step up more often.

mick13 go back and look at the tapes of 2008 and you will see Pearce butcher so many chances it isn't funny. Go back and look at the Brisbane where Pearce had chance after chance and failed to deliver. Go back to the first Sharks game and you will Pearce's great grubber kick that bounced onto Parraweena road. Pearce has come with this f**king wonderboy tag and has failed to do anything with it so don't give me this f**king forward pack bullsh*t when we've had games like Cronulla x 2, Brisbane, Tigers and Eels when they've given them the metres in the opposition 20 and nothing comes off. He had a handful of good games last year and by and large didn't step up when needed.

Did you happen to watch the game on the weekend? Did you see the three easy training kicks he sent up to Covell within 20 minutes of each other? Do the math, look at the time we spent in Cronulla's 20 and then see we scored only three tries - one being an all time fluke. For all the good he did with a try and a fluke assist he was still by and large average with his kicks on the full to the fullback.

You're probably a goose but I wouldn't know because you're dickless and irrelevant little piss ant

Pearce = overrated you f**king dickless merange

Latest posts