What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks and Southern Districts Rugby

flanker 07

Juniors
Just swithched on the telly and Southern Districts are playing inb the Cronulla outfits. Good to see them getting on well together.

It could be worse, (Southern Districts were formed after a merger between St.George and Port Hacking) they could be in Stains jerseys.

Yep.
28-27

Good to see a Shire footy ground still sporting overhead power lines.
Former Shark? Bracken Henry is Captain

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Too true.
He has changed his name to Bracken Karauria-Henry. I remember the name and seem to recall he was the "next big thing", but I cant remember watching him play too much.

That's his "original" name. He went by that moniker when he arrived at the Sharks. Club paid for his whole family to come over from memory.

webShark

That's his "original" name. He went by that moniker when he arrived at the Sharks. Club paid for his whole family to come over from memory.

Plays Oz Tag at Solander. Tomane and Vuna made the wallabies and are average. Henry below them. Denan Kemp was at districts until this year. Last decent back at districts was Matt Rogers.

cleary89

Coach
Looking at an old team line up, but fair few familiar names.

Ben Schrieber played up at aquinas.
Sean Doyle is a Cronulla boy, think he played at de la.
Sami Latinipulu is a gun, went to my primary school.
Robert James plays thirds, but when I played up an age to help out my mates team he would dominate, we would have lost every game 50-0 if it wasn't for him.

Latest posts