What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks have no culture and no values, the club has become a zoo

george43

Juniors
yes :D
you been blinded by the boobs headlights :lol:
your obsessed with the topless boobs, im talking about the sharks behavior towards the photographer . they had been drinking, they accosted, confronted, surrounded, demanded, threatened, him to delete the pics ,like a gang of thugs , drunk sharks players are the shark tit pic police now , get f real please. anyone seen from the public can be photographed , nrl , fans, general public are sick of the ongoing issues these sharks club show :roll:

thats a disgraceful behavior by any nrl player, team , let alone the sharks , after the last year or 2 they have all the bad media , they are acting like out of control animals from the zoo. gone feral

i would blow up if this happened at any club . but being the sharks makes it alot worse, they should pull there head in and stop it , the nrl contracts they signed demands respect , or get torn up

they acted like thug creeps , thats the problem here ok

grow up

Highland Saint

Juniors
I know the face of the game has changed and all but if I was trying to sneak up and take photos of a bunch of footy players on their Mad Monday specifically for the purpose of trying to stitch them up with tabloid journalism I would expect to get much more than threatened and coerced.
I know we look down on assaults ala Garvey but I'd consider this bottom feeding photographer to be asking for a well deserved smack in the mouth.

But its the Scum so whatevs....

goodplayer

Juniors
I know the face of the game has changed and all but if I was trying to sneak up and take photos of a bunch of footy players on their Mad Monday specifically for the purpose of trying to stitch them up with tabloid journalism I would expect to get much more than threatened and coerced.
I know we look down on assaults ala Garvey but I'd consider this bottom feeding photographer to be asking for a well deserved smack in the mouth.

But its the Scum so whatevs....
really brain dead
any one you disagree with
just go around smacking people in the mouth now ok :roll:

solve all your problems wont it :sarcasm:

you end up in jail. hospital, or dead :eek:

like i said . anyone seen from the public , can be photographed. its 2014 now ok, not 1974:lol:

goodplayer

Juniors
Really, don't we have enough issues and challenges ourselves without worrying about the Sharks?
all nrl teams , fans , sponsors , need all this bad media , like a hole in the head

grow up sharks hammerhead sharks, your dragging the whole nrl down with u :roll:

wonder what media stunt next :(

well.
the club didnt hire the girls. but could have left.

the issue by itself is nothing
the captain punched beau ryan in the head at mad monay last year. so..improvements being made :)

the club is a rabble. and the board is woeful, the ceo. im not sure he's too good. shit seems to go wrong wherever he is. the players suck.
the coach is at best naive and an idiot who is bad at his job. or he was complicit in the whole drugs malarkey.

everybody needs firing. keogh, Noyce, Flanno, Gallen. all of em

well.
the club didnt hire the girls. but could have left.

the issue by itself is nothing
the captain punched beau ryan in the head at mad monay last year. so..improvements being made :)

the club is a rabble. and the board is woeful, the ceo. im not sure he's too good. shit seems to go wrong wherever he is. the players suck.
the coach is at best naive and an idiot who is bad at his job. or he was complicit in the whole drugs malarkey.

everybody needs firing. keogh, Noyce, Flanno, Gallen. all of em

One day, I even half expect the FBI to announce that they've discovered the remains of Jimmy Hoffa buried under Sharks Stadium.

Probably under the Andrew Ettinghausen stand.;-)

Latest posts