What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks squad barred from sailing club after fracas

SadShark

Bench
Team leaders meeting notes;

“Flanno’s gone, club’s in trouble. I’ve got it. Let’s go be kaaarnts!!

I know, I know, we do kaaarnty stuff already but I mean, this time, let’s kaaarnt it right the faaark up!!

Who’s with me??!!”

lolesi

First Grade
Yea

h but it’s casual piss takes that excuse this idiotic intolerable behaviour

Bit dramatic that.

Not once have I excused or defended these blokes and what they have been doing.

I understand sarcasm is hard to identify on forums at times though.

Ads

First Grade
Correct. A fringe first grader and Newtown regular could be in a lot of strife. A club leader, who is old enough to know way better making things worse. In fact the only level head in the whole thing was a recent bulldogs recruit.

And before you say "boys will be boys" - wait till you hear what they actually did.
What happened?

Maccas4177

Juniors
Cronulla sailing club is the last place you’d want a team of drop kicks to go to. Almost zero RSA and the wildest place in the shire once the sun goes down.

Craigshark

First Grade
Correct. A fringe first grader and Newtown regular could be in a lot of strife. A club leader, who is old enough to know way better making things worse. In fact the only level head in the whole thing was a recent bulldogs recruit.

And before you say "boys will be boys" - wait till you hear what they actually did.

It’s going to come out sooner or later, so you may as well put us all out of our suspense? :rolling_eyes:

Far out we’re stupid.

snout

First Grade
Cronulla sailing club is the last place you’d want a team of drop kicks to go to. Almost zero RSA and the wildest place in the shire once the sun goes down.
Hello sailor.

Well what the fook is captain stubbing banning us for?
Sounds like the perfect place for our phuktards.

chewsta

First Grade
These f**kers make it hard to follow the club these days. It's like every single time a negative headline about another club comes out, the good old Sharkies say "hold me beer and watch this then khunce!"

to_ddeath

Coach
Dont Know if this is all over Sydeney TV but Every night in QLD late night TV we get adds about" Become a member of the big red V " showing all their "pillars of society "Players" ,kissing Babies etc and urging people to become members. Cant be cheap adds Im ussually Half asleep (only awake to be there if My sick Dad needs me)( but I think its on SBS .

Oh poor diddums. What a poo for you.

Weaponhead

Coach
Poor old Bazza had his phone running hot with big sponsorship offers..... next minute.....

Never a dull ride with the Sharks. Always ready to let stupidity overcome any professional competence.

It's must be compulsory to be a complete f**king moron to be associated with the joint.

Ads

First Grade
Poor old Bazza had his phone running hot with big sponsorship offers..... next minute.....

Never a dull ride with the Sharks. Always ready to let stupidity overcome any professional competence.

It's must be compulsory to be a complete f**king moron to be associated with the joint.
We need to build some huge penalties into our contracts I think. Money talks with these guys.