What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks squad barred from sailing club after fracas

Das Hassler

Bench
f**k I hope Feefs wasn't there.

If he was a thousand miles away the ( now entrenched) culture and attitides he's very much contributed to would have still been there ....it's become boofhead central and has been given rhe greenlight to be so....
The 70's are gone and the sharkies may soon be as well if they dont get the fools out of the place.
Have a close friend who is a respected shire businessman and an in-law away from front office...the frustrations and very possible consequences couldnt be more serious....the gesture towards flanno in the coaches box knowing there will BE NO repercussions says it all.
Good luck Johnny Morris

Quigs

Immortal
To those asking me to spill what happened.

Sorry. Their are journos all over this place. I'm not giving them a free kick.

They are not journos, they are Buzzos. There is a big difference between professionals and blood sucking vultures

webShark

Correct. A fringe first grader and Newtown regular could be in a lot of strife. A club leader, who is old enough to know way better making things worse. In fact the only level head in the whole thing was a recent bulldogs recruit.

And before you say "boys will be boys" - wait till you hear what they actually did.
Time flies. Last time I went to the Sailing Club it was only open on Fridays in the Summer.

Now rocking the shire and said to be an institution. Must get down there again. Hope Fifita was there to calm things down.

carcharias

Immortal
Time flies. Last time I went to the Sailing Club it was only open on Fridays in the Summer.

Now rocking the shire and said to be an institution. Must get down there again. Hope Fifita was there to calm things down.

Ha
My mate used to live across from Tonkin oval and I went there a few times with him.
It was hilarious
It was like the Bowlo in crackerjack