What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Squad

ghoti

Bench
Can anybody tell me what the Cronulla squad is? I want to find out if players like Nathan Vagg, Keith Galloway and Russel Aitken are in. Also, if Graham and Treister are at Wigan and Hull respectively.

Cheers,
Max

ghoti

Bench
Sadly, I think Tweddle will be in :( As will Jarrad Anderson. Shaun Wessell will probably also be in, but after the performance he gave against St George (the one we one) I'm a supporter of Wessell.

I can tell you one thing though, I'll be messin round with the line-ups A LOT!

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
I hope Keith Galloway is in it so i can trade him to the Manly team cause im a Manly supporter and i go to Keith's school. If you don't believe me, that's alrite but if you think he's a red head, see his sister den you'll know about red heads.
P.S: Didn't you already do another thread about this about a week back but then it turned all about schoolies and cruises? :lol:

nz_kid

Juniors
Max01 said:
Can anybody tell me what the Cronulla squad is? I want to find out if players like Nathan Vagg, Keith Galloway and Russel Aitken are in. Also, if Graham and Treister are at Wigan and Hull respectively.

Cheers,
Max

1) David Peachey
2) Laloa Mitford
3) Paul Franze
4) Phil Bailey
5) Matthew Rieck
6) Greg Bird
7)Brett Kimmorley (c)
8) Jason Stevens
9) Patrick Gibson
10) Chris Beattle
11) Danny Nutley
12) Matt Bickerstaff
13) Matt Hider

Nathan Vagg is in the reserves. Keith and Russel are not there.Nick Graham is on the reserves for wigan and Dean Treister is number 9 in the starting line up.

beerboy

Juniors
ahhh bloody hell not Milford he is a deadset tradgic
so does Phil Bailey default in the Centres...interesting

Latest posts