What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla v Warriors

Inferno

Coach
It's not the away trip that is our problem its that f**ken sh*t house grey strip we normally wear.

W.Smith

Juniors
Excellent win against the odds by the Sharks, now what to do with Noddy after Dykes goes that well ?

Im happy for Rick Stuart anyway after seeing him in the coaches press conference last Monday, a loss just kills him, and I love his competitive spirit

Great win Cronulla :)

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Breaking news: The Cronulla Sharks are up for at least 5 oscars for Best Dive, Best Supporting Dive, Best Animated Dive, Best Choreographed Dive & Best Musical accompanied Dive.

Congratulations on the lacklustre win, f*ckos.

NZ Warrior said:
Breaking news: The Cronulla Sharks are up for at least 5 oscars for Best Dive, Best Supporting Dive, Best Animated Dive, Best Choreographed Dive & Best Musical accompanied Dive.

Not taking the loss all that well, sookums?

Yes indeed, you do suck.

Ausguy

Coach
THIS JUST IN......

the sharks had to buy an extra suitcase at Auckland airport to bring home the 2 points ...... suck it up warrior.

Stonecutter

First Grade
And NZ Warrior is up for the Biggest f*cken Whinger award. Go cry in your room and deal with the loss ass wipe.

coolumsharkie

Referee
NZ Warrior said:

Ropati was your best player. Heres to a long career at the Warriors.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Sheros los Deros said:
Not taking the loss all that well, sookums?

Yes indeed, you do suck.

If you weren't so geniused, you would see that it's Jerome Ropati's speech bubble. Therefore, anything in it is coming directly from him, in a personal tense.

What I really want to know is how much you guys paid Ropati to turn in that howler of a performance. Seriously, you guys can have the useless cutie.

I think there's been a bit of trolling in the Warriors forum, so give it a rest guys, nothing worse than a sore winner.

Ausguy

Coach
oh dear turning on his own team..... i findthe frustration of a loss wears off about an hour after the game.....not long now warrior

bull shark

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:

Congratulations on the lacklustre loss :lol: :lol: :lol:

coolumsharkie

Referee
well not from me... as far as I can see the guys a f**kin knob with a poor attitude, a little bit touched as well.

Ausguy

Coach
Bastard Squad said:
I think there's been a bit of trolling in the Warriors forum, so give it a rest guys, nothing worse than a sore winner.

i agree but we are not over there stirring up anything, he came in here and did it, he gets what he deserves i think

Inferno

Coach
Ausguy said:
i agree but we are not over there stirring up anything, he came in here and did it, he gets what he deserves i think

You might not be but others were.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Cry me a river, guys.

You guys are easier to wind up than a shelf full of Jack-in-the-box. I should have brought the OWN3RSHIP TRAIN here. You guys would have loved it.

NZ Warrior said:
If you weren't so geniused, you would see that it's Jerome Ropati's speech bubble. Therefore, anything in it is coming directly from him, in a personal tense.

What I really want to know is how much you guys paid Ropati to turn in that howler of a performance. Seriously, you guys can have the useless cutie.

A tough loss. You'll be smiling again soon.

coolumsharkie

Referee
NZ Warrior said:
Cry me a river, guys.

You guys are easier to wind up than a shelf full of Jack-in-the-box. I should have brought the OWN3RSHIP TRAIN here. You guys would have loved it.

Your a wanker. Talk about the game or f**k off... you were the one throwing a public tantrum.

Latest posts