What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross and King deserve the Sky Blue

Mut

Juniors
Pissant,,,Langer said it best...Sy.George cant play. One win and you thing you are premiers. LOL. Ryles was funny tha day. The Roosters AND St.George fans were sledging him well. I think RObot and Android were the calls. At one stage he was holding his hammie, suprise supsrise, and someone (A saints fan) called out that the doc would just insert a new one into teh android. He was funny that day, pedestrian, but funny. What do you expect from Ryles.

It will we great thrashing you at WIN.

LOL! Melon, your crap, your opinion is crap because your team is crap! Cross would not wipe Gasniers ass and Cooper has him covered also. In fact i would have King in front as well!

When you team was up the punters had time to listen to you, but you support a rabble now Melon, you hear me? A RABBLE! Your opinon is worthless, go sulk in the corner cry baby while teams like the Sharks and Radiers fill out the tip 4 and the Roosters try and sign deadshites like Mundine to relive glory days.

Roosters where the REAL one man team Melon, its only know that we have seen it aye!

Woooooo! Get some mut up ya!

gasnier should be the first centre picked for the blues but there is no way cooper has had a better season then king. cooper didn't even deserve his run last year in origin. The blues dropped matt gidley for game 3 when in the previous game gidley and tahu tore QLD's right side defense apart for 2 tries.

gregstar

Referee
LOL!
melon - you've been playing near the beehive again haven't you?!!!!
just put the honey down & the swarm will stop ;-)

_Johnsy

Referee
Melon

Your total ineptness is showing like the dogs you know what.
How can you seriously say cross should be picked for SOO. Sure he is playing well, but playing better than Gasnier, give me a break !!!! IMO Gasnier is the best centre in the NRL by a country mile, and he is something special. I think they will pick Cooper because Barrett will be 5/8. It makes sense, Barrett - Gasnier - Cooper.

Cross is a poor mans substitute for a gasnier.

borat

Bench
Ryan Cross :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is very wishful thinking. IMO Gasnier, Cooper & King will all be in the starting side and 1 will be on the wing. All 3 are in form and ahead of cross by a country mile. Luke Lewis and Tahu would also be infront of Cross.

BF

Juniors
sorry, just so i understand, are we talking about Ryan "what about me" Cross?

Well there's Ryan Cross waiting at SFS for a Blues Spot
He's been waiting down there, waiting half the day, complaining why Gasnier and Cooper are on top
He gets pushed around, knocked to ground
But he gets to his feet and he says..
What about me,
It isn't fair
I've had enough, now I want my share,
Can't you see, I wanna live
But you just take more than you give...

TRANSLATION

Juniors
melon.... said:
TRANSLATION said:
melon.... said:
Why?

Because The illawarra Socks have done it again. They did it with Ryles, pulling out of the ANZAC Test due to "injury", and then played a full game on Monday against the Roosters. Now the two most over-rated centres since Gidley and Hughes, withdraw from CityvCountry yet play for their beloved Illawarra Socks against the Rabbits.

Just give the Jerseys to Cross and King. These blokes play the "nothing" rep games, back up for their clubs and perform.

The illawarra Socks coaching staff is at a complete loss trying to find out how so many of their players suffer from the same injury week in and out. The constant Heartlidge strain.

St.George cant play.

You Still crying because the saints won and Ryles played a Starring role.

Suck eggs Sheethead.

This post of yours, has me so happy that things we do now irk you and not the other way around.

It's great to have the shoe on my foot and not yours.

... :p
Pissant,,,Langer said it best...Sy.George cant play. One win and you thing you are premiers. LOL. Ryles was funny tha day. The Roosters AND St.George fans were sledging him well. I think RObot and Android were the calls. At one stage he was holding his hammie, suprise supsrise, and someone (A saints fan) called out that the doc would just insert a new one into teh android. He was funny that day, pedestrian, but funny. What do you expect from Ryles.

It will we great thrashing you at WIN.

Struggling.

Is that Supposed to upset me ?.. Your running out of ideas, soon you will dissapear like Cockbum

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You have to tackle in Origin too.
As for Gasnier being the best centre - best attacking centre maybe.
Not top ten for defence.
Gasiner(R) and King(L) would be my choices.