What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross and King deserve the Sky Blue

Glen

Bench
This whole issue of pulling out of City-Country then playing for your club is nothing, I wish people would stop going on about it like it's some conspiracy.

Sure, Ryan Cross should be picked for NSW. If you don't believe me, just ask him

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Kiwi said:
I have to agree, unless they retire from rep footy, they can't pull out by themselves then play the following day for their club.

You are proving to be the most idiotic person on this site.

Pull out themselves.. Mmm Dingbat.. Medics rules them out because they were unable to train all week, and where unsure if they would be fit. But Your too Dumb to see that.

Following day ? The Country and city Medics um, ruled them out on MONDAY.

Your a TWAT. :lol: :lol:

TRANSLATION

Juniors
melon.... said:
Why?

Because The illawarra Socks have done it again. They did it with Ryles, pulling out of the ANZAC Test due to "injury", and then played a full game on Monday against the Roosters. Now the two most over-rated centres since Gidley and Hughes, withdraw from CityvCountry yet play for their beloved Illawarra Socks against the Rabbits.

Just give the Jerseys to Cross and King. These blokes play the "nothing" rep games, back up for their clubs and perform.

The illawarra Socks coaching staff is at a complete loss trying to find out how so many of their players suffer from the same injury week in and out. The constant Heartlidge strain.

St.George cant play.

You Still crying because the saints won and Ryles played a Starring role.

Suck eggs Sheethead.

This post of yours, has me so happy that things we do now irk you and not the other way around.

It's great to have the shoe on my foot and not yours.

... :p

woodgers

Bench
I think the NSW centres should be Gasnier and Cooper with King behind them. Cross does some good things with the footy but unfortunately he suffers from that dreadful Adam Mogg disease where he rushes in and leaves his winger exposed. Lockyer, Berrigan, Tonga, Sing and Slater would target him for sure.

Lego_Man

First Grade
Tommy Smith said:
Southernsaint said:
melon.... said:
Cross played all over Gasnier on Anzac Day.

:lol:

Keep 'em coming, Melon!!
LOL. Surely anyone could see that Crossy played all over Gasnier. Crossy set up two tries, scored one of his own and forced Gas into a few erros who had a couple of looks at Crossy when taking a pass.

Im not saying Cross is better, but only a complete and utter fool wouldnt agree that Cross played all over Gas that day.

Anyone would drop a pass with a look at that ugly mug...

Good player though

TRANSLATION

Juniors
melon.... said:
Cross played all over Gasnier on Anzac Day.

Struggling.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lemon, You used to say all I talked about was the roosters.

Nice to see you returning the favour, It's fricken hillarious.

LOL

RufusRex

Post Whore
I think City/Country revealed some holes in the Cross defensive game. He will come up with bad reads in defence if there are a few decoys running near him. Plus King and Cross are both Left Centres ... only one of them would get in and for mine it would be King.

My 3/4 line would be Rooney, Gasnier, King and Grothe

woodgers

Bench
Mine is Rooney, Gasnier, Cooper, Lewis (if fit). It won't happen but I wouldn't mind Hornby to fullback, Mini to the wing in place of Lewis.

girvie

Staff member
On Triple M for The Dead Set Legends on Saturday they had Ricky Stuart on and when Ray Warren was talking about who may be selected he said something like "The Dragons boys will be the centres" and Stuart replies with " I think your pretty far off the mark there, they chose not to play in the City/Country, Ryan Cross has been in great form all season, as is Matt King who is pushing hard for a centre or wing spot."

That makes me believe that they will more likely go with Cross/ King than Gasnier/Cooper.

Nugby

Juniors
Go f*ck yourself Melon. It was Hugh Hazard's call to not allow them to play (so you can only blame a Bulldogs conspiracy) because they would be unfit during the week to learn their teams respective patterns in attack and defense. They didn't get to train with the Dragons. If there was a conspiracy, why would our centres be the ones to miss out. Bailey and Ryles would have been faking injuries because they would have been the ones to find it hard backing up (but being the absolute legends they are, they did it anyway). It's dickheads like you, Gould and Sticky and the media that try to paint the Dragons in a bad light. McRae I'll forgive for his comments because he was the victim, but every one else attacking the Dragons for this can go to hell.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
melon.... said:
Why?

Because The illawarra Socks have done it again. They did it with Ryles, pulling out of the ANZAC Test due to "injury", and then played a full game on Monday against the Roosters. Now the two most over-rated centres since Gidley and Hughes, withdraw from CityvCountry yet play for their beloved Illawarra Socks against the Rabbits.

Just give the Jerseys to Cross and King. These blokes play the "nothing" rep games, back up for their clubs and perform.

The illawarra Socks coaching staff is at a complete loss trying to find out how so many of their players suffer from the same injury week in and out. The constant Heartlidge strain.

St.George cant play.

You love paper facts, well here they are Twat.

In other news, Country will require all players to attend medicals before being ruled out from next year after another fierce debate over availability emerged from the annual clash with City on Friday.

Officials have found no fault in St George Illawarra pair Matt Cooper and Mark Gasnier playing for their club 22 hours after City Origin's 29-22 win at Lismore's Oakes Oval.

CRL general manager Terry Quinn said officials were keen to avoid situations like those involving Country players Brent Kite and Timana Tahu, who withdrew in consultation with their clubs but without going to the Country medical.

The NSW and Australian leagues now require all players, within reason, to attend examinations, and Quinn said: "I think that's what we'll be going with now. If players need to have tests done, they can have them after coming to the medical, if necessary

melon....

Coach
TRANSLATION said:
melon.... said:
Why?

St.George cant play.

You Still crying because the saints won and Ryles played a Starring role.

Suck eggs Sheethead.

This post of yours, has me so happy that things we do now irk you and not the other way around.

It's great to have the shoe on my foot and not yours.

... :p
Pissant,,,Langer said it best...Sy.George cant play. One win and you thing you are premiers. LOL. Ryles was funny tha day. The Roosters AND St.George fans were sledging him well. I think RObot and Android were the calls. At one stage he was holding his hammie, suprise supsrise, and someone (A saints fan) called out that the doc would just insert a new one into teh android. He was funny that day, pedestrian, but funny. What do you expect from Ryles.

It will we great thrashing you at WIN.

JJ

Immortal
Cooper and Gasnier are the incumbents... are in good form... so should be picked... King should be in the team on the wing (Rooney a cert for the other).

melon, you know full well that Cooper and Gasnier didn't pull themselves out of the team, your hatred of the Dragons is coming through...

Cross isone of the few Roosters playing pretty well, if injuury rules out Cooper or Gasnier (there's a good chance of that) then Cross plays...

Broncodroid

Juniors
Melon... said:
Pissant,,,Langer said it best...Sy.George cant play. One win and you thing you are premiers. LOL. Ryles was funny tha day. The Roosters AND St.George fans were sledging him well. I think RObot and Android were the calls. At one stage he was holding his hammie, suprise supsrise, and someone (A saints fan) called out that the doc would just insert a new one into teh android. He was funny that day, pedestrian, but funny. What do you expect from Ryles.

It will we great thrashing you at WIN.

Have you been drinking Melon...? The above post looks like one suffering from an almighty hangover attempting to post something "witty"...the above story funny? I guess you had to be there.

Latest posts