What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross released to Rhinos

IanG

Coach
Will this free up some cash under our cap or are we subsidising him over there? I agree with you too on the whole Transfer Fee thing. Too much soccer influence in the way the poms do things.

perverse

Referee
I thought Ryles went alright this year. I would have loved to have seen him sign with us instead of the Roosters.
he went awesome once he got a couple of months footy under his belt. he looked very behind the pace early on, though... which is what i was alluding to.

Serc

First Grade
I know you didn't say Stone specifically...however the only information the Herald used in the article on the subject of Royal was a quote from Stone (except for the chance that they dug up the info about Kurri themselves as it wasn't a Stone quote) which also mentioned that "at this stage he wouldn't be our first priority"

Going by the key phrase 'FMD' at the end, it doesn't leave too much doubt as to the opinion of Stone and Onslow etc that you wanted to share with everyone.

Bicey sums it up pretty well I think...and is what I took out of the article as well.

Serc

First Grade
I would too but we have enough depth signings (even at prop) so for that reason I hope we don't sign him up - the only prop signing we should make is a QUALITY prop signing. Otherwise I would say that we should use the money for when the next opportunity comes up - whether that is next week or next year.

Hanscholo

Bench
Cream puff, did nothing for our club.

I hope they have enough reporters over in england for his 2 doorstops a week declaring how awesome he is going to play on the weekend.

RABK

Referee
If Asotasi gets released so souths can sign inglis perhaps he'll go to cronulla allowing Kade to be granted his release to return to us.

Kade will be a knight in 2012, but 2011 would be even better.

perverse

Referee
If Asotasi gets released so souths can sign inglis perhaps he'll go to cronulla allowing Kade to be granted his release to return to us.

i would get all starry eyed and excited about next year if that certain chain of events was to happen.

hope your mail is strong regarding 2012... come home already, Kade! f**k Cronulla, we need you up here.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade

I read in the sunday telegraph that Souths have enough room under the cap to keep asotasi.

Latest posts