What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd booing Gasnier etc.

budz

Juniors
I think its a disgrace that at the start of this match the crowd was booing Gasnier everytime he got the ball. And as much of a disgrace when the crowd was booing Mason in the first match. I mean they made a mistake, i dont think that should warrant booing players from your own state. I mean they are both great players and Mason has played well through the series and Gasnier played very well last night.
What does everyone else think of the crowd booing players from their own state for past discretions?

[furrycat]

Coach
I think its great for the players... Mason said it made him wanna play better just to prove them wrong.

~bedsy~

First Grade
mickdo said:
Worked a treat! ;-)
:lol:

I would have been booing with them... what they did was a disgrace, doesn't matter if it was a "mistake" their grown men and should know better than to do these thing when the public is watching their every move.

miccle

Bench
Meh, they did the crime they can expect the ridicule as far as I'm concerned. The thing with Gasnier is getting old, but how mason wasn't suspended for the season I'll never know. I don't think I'll stop booing him as long as he's playing really.

Cammo

Bench
Obviously all the people who boo him have never made any mistakes in their life. I think it's great the way Mason has replied to all the adversity. He has shown that he is willing to change for the better.

People can boo him all they like, but they should be sure their own lives are perfect first.

Latest posts