What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd figure for this arvo's game

JamMastahShane

Juniors
i reckon a strong crowd of over 19,000 will turn out this afternoon to see us into the finals for the first time. should be a great game....

banner15.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was there. I'd like to think that travelling for 4 hours by train to get to the game, and then to watch the whole game in the rain is not poor.

Where was brooksy?

tigger

Juniors
madunit said:
I was there. I'd like to think that travelling for 4 hours by train to get to the game, and then to watch the whole game in the rain is not poor.

Where was brooksy?

4 hours? You must have been travelling from the CBD???? :lol:

Suzie

Juniors
brooksy19 said:
poor effort by players & fans
How so exactly? 10+K in the pouring rain, about a bus load of cowboys fans in that figure. How is that a poor effort by the fans? Where were you? Are you sick this morning from sitting in the rain for the afternoon, trying to spur your team to a win? I am, my husband is - and doesn't even go for the tigers! - my son and daughter, too. What a pathetic thing to say. Poor effort for a psudonym behind a keyboard! :roll:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Same.

Some people need to realise that its best to shut their mouths and appear stupid, then to open it and remove all doubt.

You cannot criticise any fan who was at that game yesterday, just like you can't criticise any fan who went to the Tigers v Storm game.

Some people are f**king pathetic.

Suzie

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Me too Suzie.

Damn Dean Halatau. lol
Somebody give the boy some superglue!!! Nah, he just had a bad day, but what a day to pick :cry:

Suzie

Juniors
madunit said:
Same.

Some people need to realise that its best to shut their mouths and appear stupid, then to open it and remove all doubt.

You cannot criticise any fan who was at that game yesterday, just like you can't criticise any fan who went to the Tigers v Storm game.

Some people are f***ing pathetic.
Yep.

Lochie

Juniors
If you are having a crack at Halatau, someones gotta mention Prince. Damn that guy dropped the ball a lot.

I honestly thought it was a bizarre decision to persist with Halatau in the second half. He has suspect hands anyway but in the rain he was atrocious. Damaging from dummy half but he was awful in the backline.

He should have been hooked.

Prince wasn't much better, I agree. But Halatau has made a habit of having bad hands.

NZ Magpie

Juniors
madunit said:

Where was brooksy?

I travelled from New Zealand to see the game... I was disappointed with the result but very pleased I went... Tigger must have been there because I heard the crowd yell someone was a wanker. I immediately thought of Tigger.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I honestly thought it was a bizarre decision to persist with Halatau in the second half. He has suspect hands anyway but in the rain he was atrocious. Damaging from dummy half but he was awful in the backline.

He should have been hooked.

Prince wasn't much better, I agree. But Halatau has made a habit of having bad hands.

You know why Sheens persisted with Halatau.He was the only guy making yards out there.

Probably right Happy. But he coughed up more ball than the rest of the team combined. Not much point making yards with one carry then giving them back + interest with the next carry.

I see Sheens has Halatau as 18th man this week. If it's raining, that's where he belongs.