What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd this week at Leichhardt

JamMastahShane

Juniors
Even though the Tigers are coming off 4 straight losses I think they still have a 50-50 chance of beating Melbourne mainly because they are at Leichhardt with their record there so far this year and the atmosphere the spectators bring to the ground.

banner15.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
the crowd was just over 5000 strong, and it was f**king freezing I can tell you.

I'm glad the rain held off for the majority of the night. Those fans that did turn up are real supporters in my eyes, they stuck by their team at a time when they were needed most, and the team repaid us all tonight.

Onward and forward! :mrgreen:

trialex

Juniors
There is no way that there was 7000 at Brookvale last week if there was only 5500 at Leichhardt last night.

Sincas

Juniors
Roycey said at the preso back at the club "You soon work out who the real supporters are when you're not travelling too good".

I'm not bagging people from not going, but am rapping those who did. I wouldn't have missed it for anything and it just goes to show that it doesn't take a big crowd at that great ground to lift the boys.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its great to hear officials say that about us diehards who faced the weather to support our team. kudos to all fans who were there last night.