What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd this weekend

Parra Guru

Coach
I just purchased 3 tickets for Friday night's game and to my delight, I was able to get seats in bay 68, which is unusual, because last year to get those sort of seats, I'd have to buy them at least a week early.

Does this spell bad news for the crowd on Friday night? I'd like to think it'll be a good game, and deserves a big crowd...

PB

Bench
thesame game last year they had to hold up the kick off because of all the people coming in late and the apparent "ticketek malfunction".

I agree that their could be about a 50-50 split of supporters at the game on friday night.

Parra Guru

Coach
Yeah I realise that, and this is an annual occurence for our Fairweather brothers and sisters...

PB

Bench
Parra Guru said:
Yeah I realise that, and this is an annual occurence for our Fairweather brothers and sisters...

No, i disagree. It is an occurance of poor form, and as such those fans, who can't afford to bring their family to every single game, stay away and wait for the team to come good so that they can enjoy their expereince at the footy.

(but that arguement has been done)

Parra Guru

Coach
PB I understand what you're saying, but at a time like this the boys really need our support out there...

And not everyone has a whole family to take. I go myself and usually con my boyfriend or a friend into coming with me.

PB

Bench
PG: It's catch 22 isn't it. I understand that if the players run out and there is a poor crowd it may not help lift them, but then they are the ones to blame beacause they have played poorly so far this year.

If they blame the supporters for not turning up, then they are looking for excuses.

But this is all hear say as their could still be a good crowd.

I would guess the reason tickets were easy to obtain may also have something to do with the easter weekend and people being away. Tigers fans may also have been aprehencious as to how their team would go with out Benji, but that concern will now be put to rest after a good second half against the Sharks on the weekend. I think ticket sales may go up quite quicky this week.

Suitman

Post Whore
I think there will be a good crowd there.

It's school holidays and there will be a heap of Tigers fans there. I wouldn't be surprised if we are out numbered.

Over 15000.

Suity

eels_

Juniors
I think it will rain... that will affect the crowd also... lots of players missing from both sides too...

Everyone get out there on Friday night if you can, and support the boys. They need us.
We may not be winning atm, but I've been the past few weeks and would be there again this week if I could.
Only reason I can't make it this week is because my best friend turns 18. Sorta gotta stick around here for that as much as I'd rather go to the footy lol :roll:

Suitman

Post Whore
OK, then,

A change is forecast on Friday evening, so there is the chance of a brief shower or two.
If the winds are SW, it should be primarily a dry evening. It will be becoming colder.
In brief..........mostly dry but with the chance of a light shower or two.
An each way bet I know...... but that's it at this stage.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Nickeel said:
I will be there with bells on.

Does anyone have any bells they can lend me?

Nick

I've just stuck Tubular Bells into the player - will that do?

Suity

Latest posts