What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd this weekend

The Engineers Room

First Grade
<UPtheEELS> said:
It will be a southerly ppl so scarf up.

After last game now I have to wear both my scarf and my season ticker holder cap. I have up until now not worn Parramatta colours to the game, it is a superstition and it had worked quite well up until now. But it is time to try it the other way.

Suitman

Post Whore
The Ref in Seat 196 said:
After last game now I have to wear both my scarf and my season ticker holder cap. I have up until now not worn Parramatta colours to the game, it is a superstition and it had worked quite well up until now. But it is time to try it the other way.

I still wear the same scarf I used to wear to games in the 70's!!!

Maybe if I wash it, it might change our luck. :lol:

Suity

Suitman said:
Do they "gong" when you tap them with a steel bar?

Suity

I was trying to think of something witty but it centres around mindless violence and abuse which I don't condone...unless it is against Peej.

Suitman

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
I was trying to think of something witty but it centres around mindless violence and abuse which I don't condone...unless it is against Peej.

I'm hearing ya buddy...... :lol:

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
I have this sick feeling that the merged franchise will out number us this weekend, I hope to god I'm wrong.

strider

Post Whore
everyone should get some bells and bring them along .... maybe big cow bells - like at the winter olympics - how f**king annoying would that be :lol:

Utey

Coach
strider said:
everyone should get some bells and bring them along .... maybe big cow bells - like at the winter olympics - how f**king annoying would that be :lol:
:lol: Dont give anyone ideas! Ill snap if Clare brings the trumpet.

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:

that would be music in Hellsy's ears considering what she puts up with, already.:lol:

taaacckklle!!! :lol: