What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd this weekend

Hellsy

Immortal
Arrggghhh
Tackle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intercept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
Arrggghhh

oh! he knows 2 words..:lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah and this statement:

GO FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as if they players are going to go "Oh ok, we should run forward now"

eelsta

Bench
Hellsy said:
Arrggghhh

dont forget goooooooooo

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
Oh FFS - I'm just trying to cheer the team on! :(

so are you going to turn up on Friday or will I get a mysterious phone call wanting to know the lower grade scores and any changes for firsts? ;-)

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
so are you going to turn up on Friday or will I get a mysterious phone call wanting to know the lower grade scores and any changes for firsts? ;-)

i'll be there with something-other-than-bells on .... i'm gonna hang with the chick magnet

James_Hardie

Juniors
strider said:
everyone should get some bells and bring them along .... maybe big cow bells - like at the winter olympics - how f**king annoying would that be :lol:

Or perhaps those noise making things the Belarusian Davis Cup supporters had.....:evil: :D

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
UTE will be so happy to hear that

actually when I PM'ed him asking where he sits, he said something along the lines of "no - u stay away - u bastard" ... and I could tell straight away he was overjoyed :D ;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh poor Strider... U can come and sit with Rosie and I... although I warn you.. my flatmate Rosie is very violent and unpredictable.. make Rowdy look like a meek and mild little fluffy bunny

tiger_jack

Juniors
Hey guys I will be there. As you can tell I am a Tigers supporter but I can tell you alot of wests tigers fanatics and other fans are turning up on friday night. I will be sitting in the Northern Terrace in bay 54 with other Tigers fanatics.

Just out of coincedence do you guys have an army with big flags and banners? I have noticed on some telivised games there are a few big flags around at parra staduim. Were does your army sit in which bay ?

Hellsy

Immortal
There is a limit to the height of flagpoles you can bring into Parra.. I think it is 1.5m or something like that.

There is not really an army as such, but you can find an awful lot of people sitting behind the goalposts at the Northern end

Utey

Coach
Hellsy said:
Oh poor Strider... U can come and sit with Rosie and I... although I warn you.. my flatmate Rosie is very violent and unpredictable.. make Rowdy look like a meek and mild little fluffy bunny

I have heard a lot about this "Rosie" character.

Hellsy

Immortal
<UPtheEELS> said:
I have heard a lot about this "Rosie" character.

Well she is coming to the footy cause Jay is still overseas and I mite be able to get her to come round the back after the game but I dunno if she'll come to the pub I think she has to work this weekend