What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd tonight?

MSKnight

Juniors
Pretty sure that Crazy Pete fella, the warriors guy got 3000 warriors fans in no joke.

Rogue.9

Juniors
Despite the official figure I don't think there was even 5000 people tonight. On a positive note I was able to walk straight to the counter every time i i went for a beer tonight.

Gronk

Staff member
5,102. About 4,000 were Kiwis.

Too right. Way many bro's than Parra supporters tonight. FMD is was a poor effort by the STH's. Freekin ghost town in the Cronin Stand. :roll:

bradeel

Juniors
would you believe that there were even a bunch of RAIDERS supporters there?? They were seemingly in the crowd to cheer on their old Canberra legend Ruben Wiki. I reckon that takes the tally to about 500 Eels supporters on the night. Don't blame any of you for not going.

Nikki

Coach
would you believe that there were even a bunch of RAIDERS supporters there?? They were seemingly in the crowd to cheer on their old Canberra legend Ruben Wiki. I reckon that takes the tally to about 500 Eels supporters on the night. Don't blame any of you for not going.

Speaking of Ruben (lovely bloke), he even commented to PG and I on the lack of Parra Fans at the game.

TheRam

Coach
Too right. Way many bro's than Parra supporters tonight. FMD is was a poor effort by the STH's. Freekin ghost town in the Cronin Stand. :roll:

No way... Piss poor effort by the club on so many levels. As it is said you shall reap what you sow. ;-)

ParraAds

Juniors
I spoke to a fan who said the counted the crown during the second half and came up with 5,000 they were wondering where the other 100 or so came from.

lol...you know you are going badly when people in the crowd would rather count how many other fans are there than actually focus on the footy.