What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chook Norris

First Grade
You’re an idiot. Easts and Dragons should only ever play each other at ANZ on the last weekend of the premiership.

I don’t care if 300,000 people want to go to the ANZAC match in the future, SFS provides the best atmosphere and it should always be played there.

Ok let's not go that far lol. Like i said before, until the ANZAC day clash is a continuous and guaranteed sell out for multiple years then maybe ANZ should be looked at. As of now, the SFS works great for the match

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
I have questions about today's Allianz Stadium crowd... 40,164... capacity 45,500... I could NOT find 4,400-odd empty seats, sorry. They've understated that.

I've always been skeptical of the 45 000 capacity. The record crowd at the SFS is only 43K, and no NRL match has ever been posted as higher than 42K. Even sellout final and grand finals have never got near 45K.

beave

Coach
it's only been stated as 45k in the last few years, back in the NRL GF days there it was only 42k capacity.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Remember when the sfs ripped up the first 12 rows of all bays, and tinkered with the gradient

That's when it went from 42k to 45k capacity

I reckon where the open air boxes are on the east were still pretty empty yesterday

They hold 20 people each and there would of been 50 empty ones there's 1000 empty seats

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The crowd in Melbourne was great.

I found out that people who went to the AFL up the road got a discount when buying tickets at the gate to AAMI Park.

Its a terrific ground too to watch League.

Azyboy

Juniors
The crowd in Melbourne was great.

I found out that people who went to the AFL up the road got a discount when buying tickets at the gate to AAMI Park.

Its a terrific ground too to watch League.
It's a good initiative. There should be more cross promotion. Its easier to swim with, rather than against, the tide.

Valheru

Coach
No worries. Let's turn away 260 000 potential fans.

Suity

You’re right, in that case it should be moved to that 300,000 seat stadium we have in Sydney :crazy:

It was exaggeration but I have no problem locking out 30,000 people for that game. It should always be played at the SFS.

BDR

First Grade
Brissy is very chilly and heavily overcast. I was planning on going but won't if the clouds don't bugger off

BDR

First Grade
:sarcasm:

chilly ?:?
in brisbane :eek:
you lot wouldn't know chilly if it bit u in the @rse :lol::lol:

lol why is it that everything on this forum turns into a pissing contest? i don't give a flying f**k, i was just commenting that it is cold and overcast which might affect the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts