What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suitman

Post Whore
In the Tele today, they're saying 30,000 at the Bulldogs game.

I reckon around 25,000 tonight, i just cannot see Manly fans turning up (Hope I'm wrong)...

Cheers, but the Tele just pluck a figure out of the sky. We all know they don't do any homework.

Just got my Broncs fix. Pax - 29,879

Cheers. Lower than I expected. I suspect the current weather won't help things much either.

Suity

Raiderdave

First Grade
lol why is it that everything on this forum turns into a pissing contest? i don't give a flying f**k, i was just commenting that it is cold and overcast which might affect the crowd

you said you wouldn't go buddy .. cos its only .. what .. 18c

geez louise :eek:
try 1.8c ;-)

toughen up princess :lol::lol::lol:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
you said you wouldn't go buddy .. cos its only .. what .. 18c

geez louise :eek:
try 1.8c ;-)

toughen up princess :lol::lol::lol:

I would prefer 1.8c over the 25+ with 80+ humidity Brisbane and T/ville deal with. Its alot easier to warm up than cool down.

Suitman

Post Whore
I would prefer 1.8c over the 25+ with 80+ humidity Brisbane and T/ville deal with. Its alot easier to warm up than cool down.

I've been to EPL games in negative temps and it's a bit harder than you think, although I'd take the cold over the heat anyday.
Radar doesn't look too bad atm for Brisvegas but I'm guessing it's going to close in this even. Stuff approaching from the NW west is timing itself badly.

Suity

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I've been to EPL games in negative temps and it's a bit harder than you think, although I'd take the cold over the heat anyday.
Radar doesn't look too bad atm for Brisvegas but I'm guessing it's going to close in this even. Stuff approaching from the NW west is timing itself badly.

Suity

Yes it is hard, but I still would way prefer the cold. Showers are coming in from the east as we speak, as well as the NW.. Timing is horrible, ive looked on ticketek, the seats on sale are basically identical. I dont think many members will show up (snobs). Nill titans people floating around too, i think 28k.... Crap.

BunniesMan

Immortal
they remind me of 50uff$ 'members'
There are thousands of us when Easts hosts us. Same with the Tigers.

Besides, this has nothing to do with members. This is about if Manly fans don't travel for this epic grudge match against a good team half an hour down the road, they will never travel.

Suitman

Post Whore
Yes it is hard, but I still would way prefer the cold. Showers are coming in from the east as we speak, as well as the NW.. Timing is horrible, ive looked on ticketek, the seats on sale are basically identical. I dont think many members will show up (snobs). Nill titans people floating around too, i think 28k.... Crap.

Yeh, well, them's the breaks. The Broncos do enough of their bit to boost averages as it is, although this one is usually a biggy. Both teams doing well, would normally give us 20k's more for tonight.

Suity

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yeh, well, them's the breaks. The Broncos do enough of their bit to boost averages as it is, although this one is usually a biggy. Both teams doing well, would normally give us 20k's more for tonight.

Suity

At the game now.. I'm south west corner - looks similar to the Canberra crowd. But the upper west which I can't see is the main way to predict suncorp crowds. I wonder if it will be bigger than last years 31,335 (pretty sure thats correct??).

elbusto

Coach
4 games into round 8 we will have one game over 40000 one over 30000 and two over 20000 with an aggregate of about 120000. I am happy to be disappointed by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts