What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Referee
I have to agree, however with the Sharks missing so many top line players as well as SBW out (wasn't he supposed to bring in an extra 2000 per game?), and ManU playing down the road, that may have accounted for 3-5K not being there tonight

That's right timbo.

Bruce stadium is near nothing of any note whatsoever.
No pubs. No restaraunts.

It's in a shit location.

Build the civic one with a roof ffs

Big Sam

First Grade
Thought it looked a bit more. But still, sub 14k should not be good enough when it is 2nd v 6th and two sydney teams.

The rot's setting in for Easts' crowds. I predict with 2 games to finish against the Titans and Raiders, they'll end up with an average of under 19k.

Meanwhile with our blockbusters against Canterbury, Manly and Easts we should exceed 20k (and that's factoring in just 15k for this Monday night).

Looks like Danish and Valheru have gone off early :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
The rot's setting in for Easts' crowds. I predict with 2 games to finish against the Titans and Raiders, they'll end up with an average of under 19k.

Meanwhile with our blockbusters against Canterbury, Manly and Easts we should exceed 20k (and that's factoring in just 15k for this Monday night).

When our season average surpasses theirs yet again I'll remind them of the dozens of posts where Easts fans have bagged our crowds.

CC_Roosters

First Grade

Lol you bag us for supposedly relying on souths and other Sydney clubs to inflate our crowds. Yet here you are saying that ypur big games against canterbry and us will boost your average. Of course games against titans and raiders will draw lower bit I don't care as a n average of 18-19k is very healthy consdering the state of attenface league wide. For the record I want every club to increase and draw big, but the fact that souths at the peak of their power still struggle to outdraw us in aggregate attendance speaks volumes champ

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's good for the game that the average home crowds of some clubs are increasing.

Valheru

Coach

Lol you still don't get it

18k average for us would be a brilliant result

papabear

Juniors
IMO they muck the scheduling up
St g v souths should be Sunday or sat night
Tigers v warriors has to be sat or Sunday
Easts and sharks should play Monday

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Up to and including last night:

CrowdWatch-21Jul.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
If the Raiders slip below 10k for the season it won't be a good look. They haven't been below 10k in 12 years and no club has averaged 4 figures since 2006.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lol you still don't get it

18k average for us would be a brilliant result
Of course it would be. Easts will probably break their records. And we'll break our records as well. All dickmeasuring aside, the two foundation clubs being more popular than ever is fantastic for rugby league. And we'll do it with no afternoon games all year which makes it even more impressive.

And it makes all the criticism we've copped all year in this thread look even more stupid.

BuffaloRules

Coach
You still don't get it either. 20k would be our highest ever regular season average.

Wouldn't you be expecting your biggest crowds in the year you are having the most success in 40 years?

My club has never spent a week leading the competition, let alone the whole season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts