What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Next year Sydney only has one origin. There should be a strict limit on amount of Queensland fans allowed. Give them one bay and that'll do them.

Are you a Queensland mole? They should be given a black and white telly in one of the unused change rooms.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Tigers V Warriors 9k
Raiders V Parra 9k
Roosters V Sharks 11k
Penrith V Knights 8.5k
Manly V Titans 10k
Rabbits V Dragons 11k

Big Sam

First Grade
I was tempted to go to Leichhardt tonight and watch from the hill. But then I saw that GA ticket prices were $30 ($25 for students).

I thought the whole point of suburban grounds was to lower the costs for fans. For $25 I may as well get a proper seat with a decent view at the SFS or ANZ.

DC_fan

Coach
Which event will draw a bigger crowd

Manchester Unts training run at Alianz or West playing the Warriors?

Brutus

Referee
That's true. But I was comparing Man Uts training run and the Tigers game because they are on at the same time.

Hey dude, what a shame it wasn't on the same time as a GWS home game. We could have compared that.

I wonder how many people Man U would get to their training sessions if they did it 12 times a year in Sydney, every year.

DC_fan

Coach
Hey dude, what a shame it wasn't on the same time as a GWS home game. We could have compared that.

I wonder how many people Man U would get to their training sessions if they did it 12 times a year in Sydney, every year.

That I suspect we will never find out.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Ashes crowd watch:

The English commentator replied with a squeemish "ehh, no" when asked if he watched rugby league, probably looking something like the guy to Crowe's left when he said it.

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
That I suspect we will never find out.

The crowd at a DC training session at Kogarah Oval compared to a Broncos v Redcliffe Dolphins trial at Dolphin Oval. You'd probably blow your load at the prospect of comparing that.

A One Direction autograph session crowd at Coles compared to a NSW v Tas Sheffield Shield crowd. So many possibilities for a troll like you.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Ashes crowd watch:

The English commentator replied with a squeemish "ehh, no" when asked if he watched rugby league, probably looking something like the guy to Crowe's left when he said it.

I thought Lords had a strict dress code and all that? Surely a sports cap isn't the go.

Rusty is a massive walking advert for rugby league a great man indeed

BunniesMan

Immortal
11k last night wasn't good.

Tonight I'm expecting Raiders to get 11k and Easts to get 15k.

Looking at the rest of the round I think we'll need to wait another week to start the climb towards last years average.

DC_fan

Coach
The NRl needs to run a big advertising campaign to promote the NRL and remind fans that just because the Origin season has finished the premiership still has some way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.