What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wests1

Juniors
Looks a very healthy turnout on the Gold Coast. Warriors draw very well away from home at a few different venues.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Today's crowd prediction:
Gold Coast = 11389
Campbelltown = 7936

Your first prediction is a shocker..........................at least 16k from what i can see on tele.

If you are not wrong about the tigers i would be very surprised, my guess for tigers is about 11k.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Plenty of warriors fans in every city, the NRL/warriors need to sort out a warriors on the road membership.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The Titans fans get outnumbered almost every home game.

Like any new club NRL fans in that area will likely already have a club they are following pre the Titans being admitted. 15 years time the GC kids of today will be adults and will have grown up as Titans fans. (Or they would if they could afford to go to a game!)

BlueandGold

Juniors
Plenty of warriors fans in every city, the NRL/warriors need to sort out a warriors on the road membership.

I cannot believe they have not sorted it out already, Warriors membership numbers will rise substantially with that type of option for NZ fans in Aus.

Status
Not open for further replies.