What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowds- Round 19

Mark Rudd

Juniors
I did not know the crowd would be that small

Oh wait all the sydneysider will be whinging because of the rain

Sydney people are the biggest whingers ever. It's too cold. It's too wet. Sheesh! Come and watch the Storm play in Melbourne on an icy cold Saturday night.

So cold it freezes your nuts in mid swing.

Anonymous

Juniors
Very dissapointing crowd. But I was actually glad we got that high, the way we've been playing. It looked like 4k at the ground...

Red Bear

Referee
Thats a horrible crowd. Worse than Souths last week and Souths last week was the worst id seen in a while. Hope it gets better for you guys.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Warriors crowd was bloody loud - louder than the 15000+ plus crowds earlier in the season.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Whats with all these shit crowds??? 2 weeks in a row now, Dragons supporters give yourself a pat on the back, our crowds are always near the top.

Grantwhy

Juniors
IanRitchie said:
Dragons supporters give yourself a pat on the back, our crowds are always near the top.

I thought it was a Roosters home game though?

Yeah, but unless it's against the Broncos or a Sydney based team their home crowd doesn't seem to be much over 12,000 or so?

incredible_holc

Juniors
the sharks can be excused. bloody 90km/h winds in which the big screen was blown down. Its straight off the ocean there aswell which adds to the freezingness

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Yeah, but unless it's against the Broncos or a Sydney based team their home crowd doesn't seem to be much over 12,000 or so?

Even Sydney based teams struggle to pull.

Fair point. I'll take that tackle.

Dutch Oven

Juniors
bad crowds for the nrl over the last two weeks. even the afl has had some poor ones. 12,000 at the g yesterday.

the weather is hurting us all. :cry:

Grantwhy

Juniors
*looks outside at the North Queensland weather*

Yep, another month or two and we might get some of that stuff they call Winter .... or not :lol:.

Surandy

Bench
Oh for f**k sake, from now on whenever some idiot criticises Melbourne's crowd I'll just say it was due to "the weather".

Storm's worst crowd this season was due to the weather but none of you lot cared about that, just that it was a shit crowd and so Storm should be relocated. When other teams get even shittier crowds it's okay, it's just "the weather".

Latest posts