What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowds this weekend...

MightySharks

Bench
Eels V Dogs 20 500
Storm V Warriors 7 800 (Getting sick of thier low crowds)
Raiders V Rabbits 10 500
Roosters V Sharks 9 300 (Roosters fans will be wearing leather patches watching yawnion)
Tigers V Cowboys 18 800
Broncos V Dragans 42 000
Knights V See Eagles 15 100

avg 17 714

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Eels V Dogs - 21,000
Storm V Warriors - 7,000
Raiders V Rabbits - 12,000
Roosters V Sharks - 8,000
Tigers V Cowboys - 17,000
Broncos V Dragans - 43,000
Knights V See Eagles - 23,000

Jobdog

Live Update Team
MightySharks said:
Are you bringing your extended family?:roll:
I guarantee it wont be less than 20,000. Our last game, against Melbourne, on a Saturday night at 5.30, got nearly 20 and a half thousand. Its a Sunday afternoon, our preferred time-slot, not on TV til 6pm that night and we're on some sort of a roll. Its also Kids Free day, so anything much less than 23,000 would be a disappointment :arrow:

perverse

Referee
knights will pull around 20k for the "on the books" figure.
then again im aware of how these things are done... and i'd be surprised if you can get an accurate figure on any crowd in the NRL these days unless its a spectacle such as origin or a final.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Broncos v Dragons game is all but sold out, meaning a 50K plus crowd.

Camsmith might be right about the Melbourne game, Melbourne Maori's usually come out to see the warriors.

Ghoulies

Bench
Correct me if I'm wrong but the Broncos v Dragons game is all but sold out, meaning a 50K plus crowd.
Last I heard was that nearly 40k have been sold, so there's no guarentee of a sell-out.

camsmith

Juniors
Bring back John Fifita said:
Camsmith might be right about the Melbourne game, Melbourne Maori's usually come out to see the warriors.

Yeah they do and its also our 100th game, but given Storm poor form and being a 5:30 game who knows.... but im betting on a 10,000+ crowd.

MightySharks said:
Yes mate and Matt Orford will play for the Storm next year.

Yes mate and the Sharks will win a premiership in the next 20 years.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
MightySharks said:
Are you bringing your extended family?:roll:
Just for your information, hearing from Ken Conway on the radio up here, its most likely going to be a sell-out. That is 26,000 bums on seats supporting a team running last. The Sharks can only dream about having that sort of support :lol: The only way the crowd will be down under at least 20,000 minimum is the weather.

MightySharks

Bench

Kiwis will be watchion the union.

Stranger

Coach
On the broncos site i think it said they have pre-sold 33k

aids

Bench
campbelltown should be as high as the raiders game, if not higher
around the 22,000 mark