What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowe's tweet sparks warfare

barney gumble

Juniors
Poor Rusty, the crystal chamber is starting to crack. Missed out on rent a coach and now lost out with Sandow. Welcome to the real world dick head, sometimes you just have to accept the word "no" and move on.
Rusty seems to have a real problem with numbers, massively overstated what Souths paid for Inglis on the Jay Leno show (or was it understated?) now he seems confused as to what we paid for Sandow. Rusty, I've got a house for sale, call me!

Souths are becoming the great hypocrisy of the NRL.

84 Baby

Referee
My guess would be that he is not the only one with a gambling problem at Souths.

Not suggesting anything, but over the years they have lost a lot of games as favourites....

Black Sox?
Yeah but the Black Sox did it in the finals, Souths don't make it that far.

I'm still confused over Richardson's comment. Who is he suggesting is Kerry Packer in this? Them or Sandow?

SDM

First Grade
Yeah but the Black Sox did it in the finals, Souths don't make it that far.

I'm still confused over Richardson's comment. Who is he suggesting is Kerry Packer in this? Them or Sandow?

Sandow is packer, we are Alan Bond and Souffs are shit.

84 Baby

Referee
Sandow is packer, we are Alan Bond and Souffs are shit.
So Sandow sold himself to us and will at some point in the future buy himself back off us at a lesser price? The inference just seems to be crowbarred in to make him seem smarter. He could of just said we paid a lot of money for Sandow

SDM

First Grade
Richardson should have compared Sandow to Inglis and then said he had met his lol@50uff$

Galeforce

Bench
I do not see any issues with Richo and Rustys comments.
a) Rusty talks TOTAL package , same way he discussed total package for Inglis . He is consistent . Up to Eels to manage their salary cap just like Souths had to manage theirs with Inglis package. Souths forced to release Champion . good luck with balance of your recruitment and future negotiations with your own players.
b) Richo , has referenced Bond and leaves it up for folks to work out that Parra paying overs for Sandow. I see this as simple statement and do not see the issue.

As all clubs agreed to Salary Cap , to a manage both player expectations and limited financial budgets , Souths every right to identify values which they believe are over the top.

Good luck .

SDM

First Grade
Galeforce, how does it feel to be neck and neck with bunniesmerkin for the highly competetive award of Souffs dumbest f**ker of a fan?

84 Baby

Referee
As all clubs agreed to Salary Cap , to a manage both player expectations and limited financial budgets , Souths every right to identify values which they believe are over the top.

Good luck .
So why don't the list the salaries of Souffs playing roster?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Crowe should look back at the class Bulldogs boss Todd Greenberg displayed in the far more significant defection of the game's No. 1 personality player Jamal Idris to the Titans two weeks earlier.
"Rugby league is big business and players are looking to maximise their services and why wouldn't they," Greenberg said.
"We're disappointed Jamal is going, but we wish him the best for the future."

Agreed. Todd Greenberg is all class. :clap:

parra pete

Referee
Parramatta chairman Roy Spagnolo said he preferred to maintain the club's dignity by not firing back at Souths. "We'll be professional and just let them embarrass themselves," Spagnolo said.

Love that bit....:lol:

Cocidius

Juniors
Parramatta chairman Roy Spagnolo said he preferred to maintain the club's dignity by not firing back at Souths. "We'll be professional and just let them embarrass themselves," Spagnolo said.

Love that bit....:lol:

You got to admit pete...this year, the club has handled itself well compared to last!
Like a rookie coach, our board was new...they will learn from there mistakes...
although i have to say, love him or hate him, i think Ozzy must go. His image in league circles aint the best...i think it would benefit the eels if we kept the board although hire a 'new' face for the club...

TheParraboy

Staff member
You got to admit pete...this year, the club has handled itself well compared to last!
Like a rookie coach, our board was new...they will learn from there mistakes...
although i have to say, love him or hate him, i think Ozzy must go. His image in league circles aint the best...i think it would benefit the eels if we kept the board although hire a 'new' face for the club...

handling of the Humble issue has been poor imo

Cocidius

Juniors
handling of the Humble issue has been poor imo

Well maybe it has been good...it all depends on what the issue is!
Yes as fans it is annoying not knowing what is going on...although if this means that the leaks have stopped and we are running a tight ship...so be it!

The Omen

Juniors
Not condoning Crowe or Richardson here as they did have a bit of a man tanty about the whole situation but wouldn’t any club be upset if one of their up and coming future players decides to leave the club.

In saying that yes they did decide to re-sign others in front of Sandow so kind of starting digging their own grave there, but why does the NRL not have more strict rules in play like say similar to the NBA or NHL where players can not be resigned or negotiated with by another club until the season is over as it could only change the atmosphere around the club losing that player/s

Latest posts