What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crownies the spin doctoring king

7Seven7

Juniors
With respect, Doust speaks what he needs to be the truth, as opposed to the truth.
Saints have fans, Coke have consumers. Whats the difference?

His inability, or may I say preference to speak in a dialect known only to an alien being, is mere deception. Maybe deflection.

The smorgasbord of garbage delivered re our trip to the UK is testament to this. Sweet ride for too long Crownie.

possm

Coach
He is a spin king no doubt but he also makes sense, when i take my fan cap off and put my business hat on he is 100% correct...unfortunately St George whilst it may be a business its also influenced by fans and fans demand success ALWAYS.

Look in my opinion nothing Doust says makes sense. Doust only makes spin and excuses.

Saintsified

Bench
No if you're chasing business opportunities like right game right venue it makes sense but sometimes sense doesn't make sense only cents Kapish ?